Chapter 29

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful time. And Thank you for being here and reading this story.

Siruis had been hurt and needed help. I  had to find him, as I tried to escape the acromantulas surrounding me suddenly the branches in the trees nearby began to shutter and rustle.

I couldn't make out if there was anyone there, I gaze through the trees. "Bombarda!" I heard someone shout, as the fire closed in and I realized whoever had thrown it was unaware that I was in the middle of the acromantulas.

I ducked down on the damp leaves covering the forest floor as I watched as the fire passed above me.

The acromantulas quickly fled but the fire was so large that it had burned down large branches on the trees surrounding me.

As I ran to get away from the danger the branches Begun falling. One cut open my shoulder, another hit me on the head.

I ran straight forward to where I had heard Siruis but half way there and the dizziness took over. I collapsed to the ground and all became black.

"Remus," a distant voice called my name, "Remus, walk up," they seemed worried, "Remus come on,"

My eyes slowly begun to flaster as I regain control of my body. My head was still spinning but thankfully I was already on the ground.

"Remus are you alright? Say something please, oh gosh I'm so sorry!"

My memory recognized the sweet and calming voice of the crying girl. As I tried to open my eyes I felt a drop of water hit my skin, was it raining?

Another, and as I opened my eyes, it wasn't the sky that had been crying but Viel.

" Remus! "she cried as she realized I was finally awake, "are you alright does anything hurt?"

I raised my hand to touch my should but as I did nothing hurt, there was no blood.

I turned my head to look toward where had once been the large wound.

"I healed it," Viel answered to my unspoken confusion, "I'm really sorry I didn't see you in the middle of those acromantulas, I could have killed you! "

"I'm fine," I gently whispered,

"No, I know, it's just that was stupid of me, this whole thing was stupid and this fight is stupid, the Christmas party was stupid, I'm not stupid I can't help it, it's my fault yo-"

Delicate and fragile, just like I remember. Only this time I allowed my presence in the kiss. It was passionate and fragile at the same time.

As I pulled away she stared at me blankly. Shocked filled her expression but rapidly it was replace with fury.

She raised her hand and slapped me across the face. She stood up from the forest floor and walk away a couple step before stopping in her tracks.

She grabbed her own hair and pulled on it tightly before slightly screaming, though it was more of a whimper.

"How dare you!" she shouted at me as she turned back around, "how dare you, after everything you've done, you've said, you dare!"

"Yes," I simply answered which seemed to piss her off even more,

"Why! Why though?"

"Because you were right and I was wrong," I slowly pulled myself up and off of the ground, "I do need you, I was jealous and I don't like sharing you,"

"not this again,"

"No, that's the difference, I know now that I can't keep you to myself and I don't have the right to be jealous because I brought this upon myself. I can't be angry at you or anyone else for something I should have done,"

"Remus, what are you saying?"

"I'm trying to tell you something I should have said before,"

"Why not have told me earlier,"

"I couldn't,"

She frowned her eyebrows, "Couldn't or didn't want to?"

"Couldn't, there is, was, something stopping me,"

"is it truly a was? Or is it still a is?"

"I don't know,"

"You don't trust me do you?"

"What," I shouted, "no! Of course I trust you,"

"than what is it? Why won't you tell me? Are you going to keep this is problem from me forever?"

"That's not fair of you to say!" I cried out, "You keep just as many secrets,"

"What ?"

"your grandmother! Why did you never tell any of us who she was?"

"Because it's complicated!"

"there you go!" I raised my hands in defeat, "That's the reason to everything! It's complicated, everything's complicated!"

"As long as they are maybe you shouldn't tell me anything,"

"When will things no longer be complicated?"

"who knows, that's on us,"