Ch1

"God dammit where is that asshole at." Grumbles Bonnie, his red eyes looking around as he walks across the hall. He tug on his Bowie as he glanced around then felt a hook to his throw, he stiffens and looks behind home. Glowing yellow eyes sparkled with mischief as Foxy grins. "Fuck....okay what the hell do you want from me?"

"Haha Ay matey me just wanted to see ya." Foxy chuckles as he lets go of Bonnie and raised a eyebrow as he smirks.

Bonnie glared at him, Bonnie never did like Foxy much but he is part of the family. Foxy may be a asshole that he didn't like but Chica loves him like a brother which he has to be okay with because Chica was his and Freddy well....Freddy liked Foxy and the two are together. He crossed his arm and sighs*

"Well you said you needed to see me urgently so what the heck do you need?" Bonnie narrowed his eyes and Foxy scratched his chin with his hook.

"Well heh me can't be able to want to see ye Lad?" Foxy walks around Bonnie slowly as he grins. Bonnie sighs and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Look Foxy... I have to go meet Chica later on and I really want to spend some time with her why don't we make this quick so we both can go back to the people we love." Foxy raised a eyebrow and pull Bonnie bow tie with his hook close to Foxy face.

"Ay matey me know he love Chica but ye know ye want me too~." Foxy grinned devilishly, Bonnie widen his eyes as he felt himself blush a little. Bonnie glared at him knowing the damn pirate was right.......Bonnie couldn't understand what he is feeling for this damn rotten pirate but......he loves Chica...but this damn pirate has something on him to make him want him. Bonnie growls to himself....this was wrong....both of them have someone but ..."hey Lad are ye listening to me?" Bonnie snaps from his thoughts and look at Foxy yellow gleaming eyes. Foxy grabbed Bonnie hand tight and pull him with him to a room. Bonnie shakes his head and couldn't believe he is doing this behind Chica and Freddy back.

"Foxy look this isn't right we have to stop th----" Bonnie as shut up as Foxy crashed his lips onto Bonnie lips.

Bonnie struggled wanting to tell him that he didn't want to do this but Foxy had a strong grip on him as the kiss became more intense as Foxy forced himself in Bonnie mouth. Bonnie groans as the tongues twirled around each other, he felt himself losing his guilty feelings as the kiss made him weak minded and hazy. Foxy Pushed Bonnie up against the cold hard wall, Bonnie shivers as Foxy began unbuttoning his shirt. Bonnie gasp as Foxy pulls away, finally being able to breath as a string of saliva connected there lips.

Foxy Pov

Foxy was grinning as he looks at Bonnie flushed face, still having that glaring look to him. Foxy did adore that angry face that was only reserve for only him. Bonnie may try to resist it but he got to admit they did have something and that something made him weak. Foxy glance down to Bonnie smooth chest and smirks as he traced a hand slowly from Bonnie neck to below his stomach, Bonnie shivers under his touch. Bonnie body only reacts under his touch which thrilled Foxy, he licked his lips as he looks up at Bonnie.

"Your... A asshole..." Bonnie says in between mumbles. Foxy grins as he traced Bonnie lips with his thumb.

"Ay but ye like it Lad." Foxy grins as he probed open Bonnie mouth with his thumb pulling his bottom lip down. Bonnie narrowed his eyes which made Foxy a little aroused seeing how much hate Bonnie had for him for this. Foxy tilt his head to the side as he crash into Bonnie lips one more time, Bonnie groans as soon the two were at each other. foxy began to grind his hips with Bonnie, feeling Bonnie reacting back by making himself more closer to him. Bonnie stops kissing him and turns his head to the side as he bit his lips blushing in embarrassment as Foxy felt something hard poking him around his crotch region making Foxy groans as he felt Bonnie erection close up to his crotch. Foxy growls and as he pulls Bonnie shirt off and throws him over his shoulder.

Bonnie pov.

"S-Stop!!! You idiot let me go!!" Bonnie growls as he struggled knowing what's going to happen. Bonnie hated this so badly....he couldn't believe he got a erection under that kiss. He gulps knowing what's going to happen him.....Foxy was always more rash with this...he cursed to himself why did he had to have Foxy hips so Damn closed to him it was his damn fault....how did this come to this.... Foxy throws him to the bed and Bonnie plummets into the bed. He shakes his head as he hears Foxy taking his shirt off. Bonnie growls to himself as he looks down to the bed so angry with himself, he felt Foxy strong arm and his hook pulling him into his strong chest. He growls at Bonnie as he glared at him making Foxy grin more.

"Ay matey~ heh that angry face ye make me more want to fuck ye." Foxy smirks as he growled back. Bonnie felt Foxy hands traveling down to his pants and shuts his eyes tight wondering why the hell he agreed to this....why the hell did he fell for this guy....and let him do what he wanted...