Chapter 83: Complete Mating Bond

Hello everyone! Are you all excited for the last chapter? Originally, I was going to post 83 chapters total, but the last one was too long, so I split it! Which means the final chapter will still be posted tomorrow along with the orgy chapter uwu

I'm sorry it took so long, but you all were so patient and understanding, thank you so so much!
—————-
Four days, Jungkook thought. Four days they had been so wrapped up in their rut and heat. It had been a wonder how Hoseok managed to keep up with both of them.

But four days, where Jungkook hadn't marked Hoseok. They were running out of time to complete their three-way mating bond.

Jungkook glanced up at the omega's face. It was difficult to get a good glimpse when he was trapped between his legs.

Still, he managed to see Taehyung's beautiful expression.

Taehyung's face was flushed, his bangs stuck to his face with sweat and drool dripped down his chin.

Jungkook groaned. Taehyung's body was so unbelievably sexy. His chest had developed small breasts, and his nipples had become puffy and erect.

Jungkook was going to miss it when Taehyung's body returned to being slim and a little on the bony side. He loved touching him like this.

He loved the feeling of flesh giving under his touch. He reached up and squeezed Taehyung's chest, eliciting a loud moan.

"He looks beautiful, doesn't he?" Hoseok whispered into his ear. He thrusted harder, jerking Jungkook forward.

"Shit-!"

Hoseok tutted and nipped at Jungkook's shoulders. "C'mon, pleasure our omega too. It's not fair that we only get to feel good."

Jungkook shivered, but returned to licking and sucking Taehyung's hole. He groaned, tasting Taehyung's sweet slick and Hoseok's bitter cum.

"Ah! J-Jungkook! I'm going to-!" Taehyung gasped, gripping the alpha's hair harder. "Oh god! I'm c-co-"

Jungkook slurped, even as Taehyung squeezed his legs around his head. He loved hearing Taehyung come apart, the way his body would tense up and his back arch completely off the ground as he came into his mouth.

"Mmph!" Jungkook moaned. Taehyung tasted delicious. He could never get enough of it.

He didn't really get the chance to bask in the feeling. Not when Hoseok suddenly pulled him away and flipped him so he was laying on his back. He slipped his cock back inside and began moving once again.

Hoseok was really beautiful, too. Jungkook loved seeing the older alpha's concentrated, yet intense expression. Sweat dripped down his face and his eyebrows were knitted together. He hated to admit it, but he loved seeing Hoseok's like this. He loved being the center of his attention for once, even if it was only for a short while.

"Can I put it in next?" Jungkook asked, breathing into Hoseok's ear before he nipped at the lobe.

Hoseok shuddered at that. He bucked his hips harder and Jungkook bit his lip to stop himself from moaning.

"Yeah. After you mark me." Hoseok mumbled and needily connected their lips.

Except, Jungkook couldn't help but tense at the mention of marking Hoseok. The three of them almost had their mating bond completed, all that was needed to finish it, was him biting Hoseok. But biting him could mean subjecting Hoseok to the same symptoms he had gone through when he was bitten. He didn't want to put Hoseok through any of that.

He chose not to answer and instead placated the older alpha by grinding his hips up.

As expected, Hoseok groaned and returned to bucking his hips into him.