Chapter 12

Tiffanysmart13 I just wanna say thank you, you're the one person keeping me writing this at the moment. :)

A loud, not blaring, but loud and annoying noise echoed through the pale green room, and Zane's eyes barely opened enough to answer his phone, after a hard swallow, he spoke in a deeper and raspy tone; "hello..?"

"Zane!" A cheery voice echoed through the phone and Zane moved it from his left ear. "Can I pick you up?"

"Travis- it's... eight a.m."

"Pleaseeee?" A sigh and a quiet yes, as well as a cheer through the phone followed up. "I'll be over in a few so get ready! We're going to breakfast!"

"Mhm, okay." He whispered, as the line went dead he closed his eyes again. Oh how peaceful, he fell back into a dream less sleep. Some people say that when you have dreamless sleep your a serial killer, or your one step closer to death. Zane, being his emo self, believed both. He was a serial killer and a suicidal teenager, what more could someone want?

———

His black curls were strewn everywhere, his phone under his pillow and his pony beside his bed. Oh how glad the White haired male was when he stepped into the room, he thought the boy on the bed was absolutely cute, and maybe a little hot- but he'd never say that. He'd never said that. "Zane."

"Go away... I need to sleep.."

"Zane," he giggled, cheeks pink, "I thought we were going to breakfast, hmm?"

"Sh..it. I forgot," The raven haired male shot up, making Travis laugh- until he saw Zane's eyes.

"Woah.." before Zane could get out of bed, Travis straddled him and moved his hair away from his eyes. "Your eye.."

"I-I.."

"It's so.. cool!" He squealed, his hands cupped the boy's face. He giggled, and noticed the little things on his boy. 354 freckles, each a different shade, his right eye a glossy blue and his left the same shade of Garroth's, his cheeks were rosy and his smile was very very faint. He had a nose ring, and his eye brow had a slit in it. Yeah, and his lips were a light pink... That's when He realized what he'd done. "Shit- Sorry!"

"It-It's fine," the boy whispered, he was flustered, his breath was ripped from him, "no.. no one has ever told me my eye was.."

"It is! And your freckles are so cute! Oh! Can you please please please keep your mask off? And if you don't, can you leave your eye uncovered?" Zane gave him an unsure look. "Honey, You known me for a week or two, right?" He nodded. "Do I stay quiet around rude or judge mental people?"

"..no.."

"Exactly! So if someone says something or stares, you tell me and I'll kill that bastard or bitch, or nonbinary twitch!" Zane smiled and nodded, showing the other so he could get dressed. Through the door, Travis told Zane about the new plan since it hit 9:30 and he was getting hungrier. "Sound good?"

Though it was muffed, Travis heard a slightly- to his surprise- Excited agreement.

————

As the boys ate, A few people stared at Zane. Oh ho ho they wish they didn't, here, another ones staring.

Zane awkwardly stared down at the table again and the white haired boy knew what that meant, someone was making him feel judged. "Who, what they look like?"

"Green hair, yellow eyes, and he's in the booth behind that one old guy.." he mumbled pushing the straw back up to his lips trying so hard not to look back up. Travis sighed, it made him angry to know so many people made such a cute guy feel that judged.

"Hey! You! Green hair, yellow eyes! Look here," he hissed. "If your gonna look, and stare, maybe you should take a damn picture! He's gorgeous- I know! But he's mineee."

Oh that boy stopped staring, As well as all the other people.

Yeah and when he sat down Zane's head was in his hands and his face was hella red. "Fuck Travis what the hell..?!"

"What? I plan on trying to woo you," he flashed the freckled boy a flirty smirk and gave him finger guns, "if you'd let me.."

"Holy shit, I'm trying to be a little straight here!"