Final Chapter: True Love Couple (Lemon)

After discharging from the infirmary, Kevin and Weiss were feeling better and started going on dates and they enjoyed loving each other. Then their families found out about it and they will not be boyfriend and girlfriend anytime soon because they are going to be husband and wife. They are shocked that their families are settling up the wedding for them and everyone they know will be there. Kevin and Weiss are sitting on the bench in front of a fountain enjoying viewing a beautiful sight.

Weiss: "So, I guess we're getting married soon?"

Kevin: "Yup. In four years, we'll be husband and wife. I'm actually excited about it, honestly."

Weiss: "Yeah, me too. *holds his hands* I actually been dreaming to be married with you for sometime now."

Kevin: "Me too. *smiles* We gonna be together forever, as lovers and soulmates."

Kevin and Weiss looks at each other and starts kissing on the lips before heading to the dorm for some alone time. While they're walking back, they were holding hands at the same time as they walked to Weiss's dorm. When they arrived inside, they saw a note on the door and they read it and it's from Ruby:

-

Dear Weiss,

Me, Blake, Yang, Rainbine, Tatsumi and Mine are on a mission together and we won't be back in a week. So we decided let you hangout with you fiancé, Kevin. And pretty much you deserve time off as you found someone you love for so long. So you get a week off and spend time with Kevin. I hope you read this when you got here. So see you in a week.

P.S. Congratulations Weiss.

-

After reading the note, they walk in and sat on Weiss's bed and they started to cuddle as they lay down.

Weiss: "Well, I guess I have a dorm to myself."

Kevin: "Me too."

Kevin and Weiss chuckles before cuddling all night and Weiss see's Kevin falling asleep and she decided to move her hand to his area and starts rubbing it. He lets out some groans and moans as she is rubbing him. Weiss then starts to straddle him and she goes down to his area and takes off his pants and when she does that, Kevin started to open his eyes, waking up.

Kevin: "Weiss?"

Weiss: "Oh, good. You're awake."

Kevin: "What are you..." *groans*

Weiss rubs his area as he moans and he suddenly gets hard and Weiss see's the tent forming and she rubs it before taking off his boxers and his member suddenly springs up and she is shocked by its size.

Weiss: "Oh my, goodness. You're so big."

Kevin: "Wait, Weiss...I..." *groans*

Weiss then grasp it and starts to jerk him off and when she does it, Kevin starts to moan and groan as she's doing it. Weiss then licks his member from the base to the tip and then she starts suck on it. When she does that, Kevin moans and groans a lot.

Kevin: "Weiss...oh, wow. You're so good. I don't think I'm gonna last longer."

Then after that, she stops sucking and she takes off all her clothes and continues sucking on Kevin's member as he suddenly feels his end approaching.

Kevin: "Weiss, I'm close, I'm gonna cum."

Weiss: "Go ahead. Don't hold back, sweetie."

When she continues, Kevin eventually releases his semen in her mouth and on her face. Then she wipes it off her face and swallows Kevin's cum in her mouth before looking with lovely eyes.

Weiss: "That was amazing, Kevin. You're so good."

-Timeline Skip-

Weiss inserts Kevin's member in her womanhood and waits a minute. Kevin then moves forward and he breaks through her hymen and he fully inside her and she hugs tightly as he's in her. And Weiss has tears in her eyes and Kevin kisses them away as they make out. Then they stopped and looks at each other.

Weiss: "You...you can move now."

Kevin starts to move slowly inside her and she lets out a soft gentle moan as he moves and when he does that, he starts increasing his speed a little.

Weiss: "Please, harder and faster."

Kevin starts increasing his speed and Weiss's moans start to become frequent and she wraps her arms around his neck and she hugs him close.

Weiss: "You don't know...how long I wanted to do this with you for so long. I'm so happy, I'm so happy that you're my first."

Kevin: *moans* "Me too."

Weiss then starts taking control and increases her speed on Kevin's member as he felt his end approaching.

Kevin: *groans* "Weiss, if you go that rough, I'm gonna..."

Weiss: "Yes. Cum inside me sweetie. Release it inside me. I love you. I lover you so much."

Kevin: "I love you too. *moans* Here it comes."

After a couple of seconds, Kevin releases his semen in Weiss's womanhood and she moans loudly. After feeling his load in her, she then plops down on Kevin and his seed leaks out of her. Then Kevin pulls the covers over them and they drifted to sleep.

-The Next Day-

The sun rises up and Kevin wakes up and he looks to see Weiss sleeping on his chest. He smiles and kisses her forehead. Weiss wakes up and looks at Kevin with a warm smile on her face.

Kevin: "Good morning, my Princess."

Weiss: *plays along* Good morning, my Prince. *they chuckled* Tonight was amazing."

Kevin: "Yeah. You were amazing."

Weiss: *giggles* "You too. I'm glad you was my first, I love you, Kevin Stark."

Kevin: "I love you too, Weiss Schnee."

Weiss then leans in and they kiss as they know that their love will continue forever and nothing will stand in their way of that.

The End