Christmas Special!

Beginne am Anfang

I nod, "Let's go then." I smiled a bit.

~

"(Y/N)-Chan!! Look where you're standing!" Mina grinned at me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I glanced around the room.

She slowly pointed at the mistletoe above me, my eyes widened as I followed her finger because she was the person right next to me.

"NO!" I protested to the girl.

She leaned towards me, "It would be a funny joke." She whispered.

I then began to think about it, "You're right."

I already knew Katsuki was looking over at me by the sound of his explosions in hand. You could practically hear his ego as he walked over.

The boy grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, leaning in for a deep kiss. I felt myself blush at the action.

When we pulled away, I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're very needy today, aren't ya?" I smiled at him.

He pulled down the Santa hat on my head so it covered my eyes, "Shut up." Katsuki growled.

We all wanted to spend part of the holidays together so we got permission to host another party. It's been going fairly well but Katsuki wants to go do something else with me.

I lifted the hat up, "Let me go tell Dad that we're leaving and then we can go." I poke his nose.

Katsuki let go of my waist, "Hurry up." He hummed.

I nod as I quickly moved away from him, making my way through the crowd before I seen Dad and Aun- I guess I should just call her Nami now.

"Katsuki and I had some other plans. He won't tell me what they are but we're going to leave." I tell Dad.

His tired eyes met my own, "Alright, Don't get back to the dorms too late."

"We won't." I smiled at him before beginning to walk away.

"Bye (Y/N)!" Nami waved at me.

I waved in return, "Have fun!"

I quickly walked back over to Katsuki and we went on our way.

~

I had my hand wrapped in his, He didn't say much as to what we were doing. I didn't mind that at all.

We walked all the way to a secluded area, "Where are we going Katsuki?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, we're almost there." He replies, pulling me through an alley way.

We take a turn that I didn't even realize was there, only to lead us to an overlook that allowed you to see all of the city.

With the lights in the city, it looked absolutely stunning.

I walked over to the railing, zoning out as I marveled at all the lights shining.

"This is amazing Katsuki..." I tell him, still looking at the city.

"I found it a while back with Shitty Hair." Katsuki informed me.

I turned to him, his cheeks were red from the cold air but I couldn't say much because mine were as well.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

Katsuki moved over to me, his arms wrapping around my waist as he pulled me into a hug. It was so sudden but I returned the hug.

"I don't know how to be calm about this but..." Katsuki began as he let go of me.

I watched him pull a box out of his coat, I began to panic because I'm too damn young to get married right now.

"Calm down!" Katsuki pokes my cheek.

I looked up at him, "W-What's that?" I asked him.

"It's just a promise ring, okay?! I don't want anyone else to have you so I'm making a promise that I'll actually marry you when we get older, Alright?!" He tells me in his normal aggressive tone.

I stared at him, he held the box out to me. Taking it out of his hands, I opened it and inside was a simple silver band with a small diamond on the top.

It practically made my heart melt.

"Let me put it on you, fire breath!" He spoke up as he took the ring out the box.

I held out my hand for him and watched as he put it on my ring finger. As soon as he finished, I grabbed his scarf and pulled him down to me.

I closed my eyes as I pushed my lips onto his. They were warm, he pushed back. We held onto that kiss for as long as possible, only pulling away for air.

My (e/c) met his crimson ones and I felt my heart ache. Katsuki leaned towards me, our lips only centimeters apart.

"I love you, (Y/N)..." Katsuki stated.

"I love you too, Katsuki." I smile at him.

We went back in for another kiss, it was deeper and more passionate then before. That was until I pulled away.

"I forgot! Merry Christmas!" I grin at him.

"You stopped our hot ass kiss for that?!" Katsuki growled in return.

"Yes! Now shush." I laughed before reaching to kiss him again.

Bonus:

We left the area, hand in hand. It was getting late so we decided to go home.

"Wait do I get a gift?" Katsuki randomly asked.

"It's called my love and respect." I hummed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He almost gawked at my words.

"Nope!" I smile.

"What the fuck." Katsuki growled.

"I'm kidding~ It's at the dorms." I pulled him down for another kiss.

"Merry Christmas, Katsuki."

"Merry Christmas, Fire Breath." He smirked.

THE END!!!

(A/N: btw this is fucking canon, just it goes along more with parts I haven't uploaded yet and I promise you that you'll see them soon. Probably after New Years. Thank you all for the kind comments on this story as well as your upmost support! I can't believe that I started this in maybe September and we already hit 4.2k reads! On Christmas Day at that! We also are currently rank #14 in Bakugouxreader as of right now. So thank you for that as well. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and that you have a Happy New Years!

P.S. Dedication of this chapter to Zenalololol

Love, Nami Junsui. )