Chapter 7

Jade

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache ever. My stomach felt like it was on a rollercoaster. I slowly lift my head while opening my eyes. I looked around.

"I'm at home... how did I get here?" I said to myself in a low tone. I tried to get up but I fell right back down. I took a deep breath and tried again. Slowly walking to the steps. Taking one step at a time.

I walked into the kitchen and sit at the island in the kitchen. Hanna and Roc was in there.

"Morning yall... ughh can somebody tell me how I got here last night?" I asked while trying to figure out.

"Jade ... Roc brought you home. Where have you been?" Hanna questioned me.

"I can't remember... BUT I do remember having a dream about Max. He was mad at me. Acting like he was somebody daddy and shxt." I said while sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"I am your big brother and I have the right to tell you what to do, so you wouldn't end up like our crack head mother." Max said from walking from out the back room. I looked at him like I saw a ghost. I must me be still dreaming.

"Am I dreaming or this Max standing right there for real?" I said looking confess.

"I'm here for real. But I'm disappointed in you Jade. Baby girl you smarter than that. Don't go down that path our mom went down. I know shit been ruff since I left but I'm back." He said while walking over to me. A tear slide down my eye while he welcomed me into his arms. I give him the tightest hug ever. I have missed my brother alot.

"I'm not going to do it again. I'm sorry. Please forgive me everybody." I said . Everybody nodded their head.

20 Minutes Later

We all gather around the family table, Hanna made breakfast for everybody. Mane I haven't ate good since I left this house. We had pankcakes, bacon, susage, eggs, corn beef hash, apple sauce, fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee for who every wanted it. We all had a plate full.

I was sitting and talking to my brother until I heard my phone ring. I excuses myself form the table to go answer it.

Phone Call

Jade: hello

Terry: wyd baby girl?

Jade: eating breakfast with my family. Wbu?

Terry: nothing chilling... you coming over today?

Jade: yea we need to talk ...

Terry: okay baby. I'll see you later

Jade: bye

End Of Phone Call

I walked back into the room where my fanily was at and begin to eat my food once again.

2 Hours Later

I arrive at Terry house, I walked straight in. This nigga never keep his door locked. I walked into his office.

"Heyyy baby" I said walking over to him while giving him a kiss.

"Hey wassup" he said while kissing me back.

"We got to talk. Cause I'm lost." I said while leaning against his desk.

"Wassup" he said.

"Did you shoot me up with crack or something." I asked.

"Naww... you did yourself. Remember, we was at this party and we were in the V.I.P section. An on the table was heroin, speedy, and etc. You grab the needle and said I wanna try this. And you did. I told you no but you didn't listen to me." He siad while counting his money.

"Oh yea... well can you shoot me up with some more." I asked.

"Nawww girl ... I refuse to let you ruin your body. Jade don't do this. Trust me please." he said while locking eyes together.

"Okay baby I wont." I said.

"Ited ... look I got to make a quick run, don't move I'll be right back don't move." He said to me. I nodded my head and gave him kiss before he left out the room. He ran up the stairs to go out the front door. Once I heard that door close; I went searching. I need some right now. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find it.

I was walking out the room until I felt a weird pattern in the floor. I walked over it again. "What the hell" I said out loud. I bend down to pick the towel up from the floor. GOT DAMMIT I HIT THE JACK POT! I grab me 4 bags of heroic and meth. I put the towel back really quickly just like he had it. I put the stuff into my bag.

"Now all I need is an excuse for me to leave here." I thought. I started pasting the floor. Ah I got it. I grab my phone to text him really quickly.

"Look I have to go... Family Emergency be back later. Love you mwah." I said into the text message. I grab my bag and went straight out the front door.

Time to get high.

©®©®©®©®©®©®©©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©

So sorry this is late. School is in the way.

Please go check out some of my other books.