*SEQUEL* IM HIS THUG GIRL (THUG LOVE)

Hanna p.o.v

Its been 7 years since the death of Max and Tra. Its been hard lately. Keandre has been acting up in school. Its like he is a spitting image of Max. He acts likes him, talks like him, and even looks like him. Keandre is my baby and my one only. I have been single every since that night Max died in the hospital. I refuse to be with another guy. I also been telling stories to Keandre about Max. I think I made a mistake, about who was the father of the baby.

Chelsie had a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Jhane Dior August. Her and Roc is engaged now. Which I'm glad about. They also still live in Alt.

Jasmine and Jj they are back together. They had a handsome son Name Jayshawn James Smith III and has another one on the way. He looks like Jasmine more than anything. She has job , She works at Suntrust Bank; she the manger.

As for me, I moved out of Atl after the deadly shoot out. Keandre,Jade and I are now living in Richmond,Va. I'm glad that I move, Different sites to see. I don't have as much to worry about anymore. I wake up with a smile on my face just seeing Keandre growning up. Which makes me happy.

Keandre: Mommmieeee come here....

I got up out of my bed and to see what's wrong with my lil one.

Hanna: Yes baby... What's wrong?

Keandre: I can't sleep, can you lay with me and tell me a story about daddy?

Hanna: Yes baby I will..

I got into the bed with him and cuddle up with him. He is so spoiled at times knowing he got school in the morning. Lucky it was his last day before summer vacation.

Hanna: You wanna know a story about daddy.. right?

Keandre: Yes ma'am....

Hanna: Ited, When I first had you that night on Dec.2, 2010. Your dad was right there. He was the first one to hold you and name you. While I was sleep; at least your dad thought I was sleep, He whispered something to you he said....

Flash back..

Max: Look buddy, Your mom over there sleeping. She looks soo beautiful. Ik you can't understand me but I want you to protect your mom for me. I'm not going to be here for too long. But I want you take care of her. Lil one I love you sooo much.

End of Flash Back...

After I was done telling him the story. A tear slip down my face. I miss him soo much. Yall just don't understand. God took away my angel..

Keandre: Mama don't cry... It's going to be otay. (Wipes my tears away)

Hanna: okay baby...

Keandre snugged under me. He started playing with my hair. Just stroking it, like Max does. This always put him to sleep.

Keandre: Mama... (yawning)

Hanna: yes baby...

Keandre: You are my queen, I love you mommie.

Hanna: I love you too baby... Now go to sleep.

About 10 mins later, Keandre was in a deep sleep I got up slowly and softly. I closed his door quietly; made my way downstairs.I walked into the kitchen, I heard somebody unlocked my door. It must be Jade. Yea she came to live with me, She is 17 now.

Jade p.o.v

I walked in from work, Its was only 9:35 p.m. Working at forever 21 is so fun. I get free discounts on clothes and everything. As I walked in Hanna was in the kitchen.

Jade: Hey boo... wyd up?

Hanna: I couldn't sleep, then keandre couldn't sleep soo I had but him to sleep.

Jade: Oh damn... We still going to Atl tomorrow night? (going into the fridge)

Hanna: Yea... Don't tell Keandre... he doesn't know yet.

Jade: Are you going to be okay out their? (putting her food into the mircowave)

Hanna: What do you mean?

Jade: You haven't been out there since Max and Tra death.

Hanna: oh... yea im gone be fine. (Watery eyes)

Jade: Please don't cry. Its going to be okay.

Hanna: I just miss him soo much. Keandre asks me about him all the time. I try my best not to cry but I can't help it. (crying)

Jade: I know how you feel, can I tell you something?

Hanna: Yea sure

Jade: Your eyes are REALLY pretty when you cry...

Hanna: Shut up (smiling and wipping my eyes)

Jade: Im serious, I like how it mix with blue and green together. Its really pretty.

Hanna: Watev lol but thanks. Are you ready to see your boo Terry on saturday?

Jade: Yes girl, But he doesn't know I'm coming, soo yea. I'm gone surprise him.

Hanna: Awww, (yawning) Well I'm sleepy I'm going to sleep.

Jade: Ited night Sissy.

Hanna: Night hunnn

I got up and went to my room. I finally give my sheets some ass and my pillow some head. Night yall...

*****************®©®©®©®®©

What did ya think of the first chapter?

Unanswered questions are going to be answer in this book.