Chapter 14

HANNA
1 WEEK LATER

"Baby can you go get the kids from the mall?" I asked Max. We were sitting on the couch, cuddling when i realized it almost time to get the kids from the mall.

"Yea I can... You need anything while I'm out?" He asked me while getting up.

"Nope." I said.

"Alright, I'll be back in a few. I love you." He said while leaning over towards my lips.

"I love u!" I told him. I kissed his lips and then he left. "Lillyyyyyy" I said with excitement when she walked into the room with Roc holding her.

"Hi butterfly!" I said while giving her kissing all over her face. She smiled and giggled with excitement. I grabbed her from Roc arms and walked over to the couch with her.

"Ayee I'm about to go... Chelsy is upstair taking a nap, I'll be back soon." Roc said.

"Okay... Be safe!" I yelled while he walked out of the door. Lilly and I were sitting on the couch watching cartoons when I heard my phone go off.

BING BING

Text Message from JJ:
Baby I miss you😘😊😍💜

What is up with this guy? I understand your fiancé past away, but I'm not her. I looked at the message one more time and put the phone down. I went back to watching tv with Lilly.

RING RING RING RING RING RING

CALLER ID: JJ

"Hello" i said with attitude.

"Why didn't you reply to my message?" He asked.

"Look, can you stop flirting with me." I told him.

"Im sorry Hanna. I just miss Jas, when I see u and I see her. Will you accept my apology?" He ask.

"Yea... Look I'll be over there later to get some more stuff for J3rd." I told him.

"Okay... The door will be open." He said with excitement in his voice.

"Alright bye." I said while hanging up before he could say anything else. I looked at Lilly, she was engaged with her show.

"Butterfly... U wanna help aunty cook?" I asked her. She nodded her head so fast, and i smiled deeply. Off to the kitchen!

JADE

"Doc how long do I have to stay in this hospital?" I asked him while he check my vital signs.

"Well you have been doing a lot better lately. So maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I wanna try you on some new medicine for your depression you have been lately." He said while writing on his note pad.

"I don't think I need depression pills. Ill be okay doc." I told him.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yea I'll be okay..." I said while smiling.

"Okay, nurse Jackie will be your nurse tonight. Well I will see you tomorrow with your discharge papers." He said with a smile before walking out of the door. I picked up my phone and made a call.

"Hey you think you could come get me from the hospital tomorrow?" I asked the person on the phone. "Word, thanks I appreciate it. I will call about 20 mins before im ready. Ited.ited. Bye" i hanged up the phone and went to watching tv.

AFTER DINNER

HANNA

"Mom the food was great!" KeAndre said to me.

"Thank u baby... Im glad you enjoy it." I said with a smile. Tonight I made homemade buffalo wings and homemade chips. The kids had a ball with it.

"Hey aunty don't forget to get my clothes from my house." J3rd reminded me.

"SHIT! I'm about to go now." I said. "Baby you think you could clean up the kitchen for me?" I asked Max while walking into the living room grabbing my keys, shoes, and phone.

"Yea, come on Lilly come help your Unc." He said. She ran right behind;i giggled. That makes me want to have another baby.

"WAIT! I didn't get my kiss..." I said to Max while grabbing his shirt from the back. He turned around and gave me a peck on the lips, nothing more or less because lilly was right there. Lilly pulled on my leg and raise her hands up. She wanted me to pick her up. "Yesss Lilly!" I said with a smile. She grab my face with her little hands and kisses me. She stretched her arms to Max and he grabbed her. I walked to the garage door and walked out to my car, i got in and push the start button. I sent a quick message to JJ and told him i was omw. I pulled out the garage, zoom out of the drive away.

JJ HOUSE

I walked up to JJ door and knocked on it. It started raining while i was driving over here, so I was soaking wet. He came to the door with no shirt on and just his boxers. I moved passed him and went straight to the bathroom.

"Well hello to you to Hanna." He said while following me to the bathroom.

"Hey wassup..." I said while walking to the shelf to grab a hand towel. I stood in the mirror and whip my neck and my boobs off with the towel. He just watched me. "Could you get your son stuff ready, please?" I said while looking at him from the corner of my eye.

"It's already ready... Look let me help you." He said. I had on a halter dress thats was flowery.  I hand the towel to him, so he could dry my back off. He whipped it and started to lick his lips. I moved away from him immediately. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. He pick me and sat me on the counter.

"Can you let me go please... I have to get home to my husband." I said. He started to feel all over to me. I smacked his hands away.

"What if I don't?" He said while lifting up my dress. I pushed it back down. "I'm hungry..." He said while licking his lips. He lifted up dress and put his head under there. I pushed his head way from me. But he wont move. So I kicked him. And he fell on the floor. I got off the counter and went to grab J3rd bag from his room. I walked out there and went downstairs. Jj was standing at the front door. I looked at him and grabbed my keys and went to the side door to his house he ran right after me. He grabbed my arm pulled me closer to him.

"Why u playing games with Hanna?" He asked me while pulling my hair. His other hand was rubbing my kitty that was becoming wet.

"Im not playing games... Jj your grieving over Jasmine, you have to realize having sex with isn't gone be the same like having it with Jasmine." I answered. He turned me around, put me on the kitchen island. He lift my dress up and I pushed him away. I tried to get down but he came right back to me, he put his hand up my dress and started rubbing my kitty. I dropped everything from out of my hands.

"Jj.. Sto.. Op... Please stopp..." I said in between breaths. He slide his two fingers in me. My head lean back and my eyes started roll back into my head. His head went under my dress. He moved his fingers and put his tongue on it. He start slumping and making kissing sounds on it. I shove his face in it. It felt so good, but i knew i was wrong. He kept sucking on my clit and rubbing it. I grind my kitty on him. He just kept eating it like it was his last meal. I once i felt his head move, i got off the island.

"I have to go JJ." I said while picking up my stuff and storming out the house. I didn't even attempt to look back and I ignore him calling my name. I got into my car and pushed the start button and i pulled off.

I messed up big up time...

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®®®©®©®©®©

Hello my beautiful fans😍😚,

Did u guys enjoy? I'm soo sorry for the late update. I been a busy bee lately. But I haven't forgot about yall. I want to thank everyone for sharing love and commenting and following me. I really appreciate so much. If yall ever want me to read yall books or just want to talk to me in general i will be gladly to hold a convo with u. Im also updating the rest of my books soon as well. So be on the look out please go check out

Pandora Box and Project chick!

Thank you, and i love you 😍😍😍