Chapter 9

JADE

My eyes flutter open with bright lights, I felt my body moving fast. I saw things moving really fast.

"Okay we have a pulse... check her blood and vital signs level Nurse Jay." Somebody yelled to the nurse. I didn't know what was going on fully but I had a bad feeling about what happened to me.

8 Hours Later
MAX

"I'm going to get coffee, you want some Hanna?" I asked her, she shook her head no.

We were sitting in the hospital, waiting for Jade to come out of surgery. She got hit by a car while crossing the street. That's what the doctor told me. I grabbed a cup of coffee and went to go sit by my mom. After she told me that she was my biologic mother, I was excite. I had a feeling that Kimberly wasn't my real mom. We didn't look nothing a like.

"Where is my baby?" Kimberly rush to us asking questions. "Speak of the devil..." I thought to myself.

"She is in surgery... so have a seat and relax yourself." Brenda said while moving her stuff so that Kimberly can have a seat.

"What are you doing here Brenda?" Kim asked with a confused/ angry look onto her face.

"Im here to support niece/ step-daughter... Im also here to get my son back." Brenda said while getting up into Kim face.

"Your son? Since when Brenda? Now you wanna play mommie to a kid you didn't even raise? Sorry honey he is my son/ nephew." Kim said while pointing fingers into my mom's face.

"LOOK GOT DAMMIT... You have no right to come at me, you didn't raise my son... his daddy did. Don't forget who got pregnant at the age 14 and give it to mommy to raise..." Brenda said while folding her arms. Everybody got quiet. Kimberly had tears running down her eyes.

"FUCK YOU BRENDA" Kimberly yelled an slapped my mom to the ground. I rushed to her and helped her up. Her lip was a lil busted and bleeding.

"Hanna take my mom the bathroom and help her get her self cleaned up." I asked her. She did what she was told. Once they left, I snapped. I walked over to Kimberly and grab her by her arms and lift her off the of the floor.

"Look you might talk that shit to my mom but not me. You're going to control your temper with my mom. Your going behave yourself in this damn hospital. GOT DAMMIT, Do it for Jade." I said thru the clench of my teeth. She nodded her head and sat down next to Chelsy.

45 Minutes Later

"Family of Jade Homestead" the doctor said coming into the waiting room. We all stood up and walked over to him.

"That's us... How is she doctor?" Kimberly asked with concern in her voice.

"She is doing okay... she lost a lot of blood during her surgery. Had 1 broken arm and she suffering from a concussion." The doctor said.

"What happened to her?" Hanna asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Somebody ran over her while she was running a man that she was stealing from, she has suffered from one gun shot wound. But there is also this one little that we found in her blood system." The doctor said.

"What is that?" I asked.

"We found Meth and phentermine and also a little bit of cocaine in her blood stream." Doc said. Once he said that I broke down into tears. Got dammit! My little sister is going down that path. Hanna wiped my tears away and hugged my tight.

"When can we see her?" Roc asked.

"You can see her now... but only two people at a time." the doctor assured us.

"Thank you doctor" Kimberly said. He nodded his head and walked out. As soon as he left I punched a hole into the wall. Hanna grabbed me and pulled out of the hospital.

HANNA

I grabbed Max arm and pulled out the hospital. I know he was about to explode in there. We stopped outside of the parking deck and he dropped to his knees and started crying.

"I failed... I failed her babe, I failed." He said repeatedly while I hugged him.

"Baby you didn't failed... You did your best to raise your little sister. We all did bae... Jade just took the wrong path. We will get her off of it." I said trying to pick him up.

"Bae you don't understand... Jade is a crack baby... she was born with crystal meth into her system. All because Kimberly crack head ass needed to get high. She always need a hit to control herself. That's why she has a lot of health problems now." He said while I wiped his tears. While we were talking my phone went, it was a text messages from Chelsy.

Stinka-Boobear:
Everyone has seen Jade, its yall turn. hurry up, she about to go to sleep.

"Bae lets go see Jade..." I told him. He slowly got up and got his self together.

Walking Into Jade's Room

Max and I walked into there, Jade turned her head slowly.

"Hey guys..." she said while giving a weak smile.

"Jade why baby girl? Why?" I asked with tears falling down my eyes. It hurts to see my little sister in here.

"Why what hanna?" She asked weakly.

"Why are you doing drugs?" I asked again while grabbing her hand, squeezing it softly.

"To relax my mind... To escape away from the pain... " She said before closing her eyes. I lean over an kissed her soft and cold cheek. Max just looked at her with no expression on his face. I grabbed his hand and lead him out of the room. We walked down the hall way, where the family was and gather around them.

"Lets say a prayer for Jade everybody..." I said. We all grabbed hands and bowed our heads. " lord god please help Jade, in her healing process. Guide her in the right path. Be her protector god. Keep her out of trouble. Be her angle god. In the name of the lord. Amen" I said. They said Amen. We gave our hugs and kisses good bye. We were on our home.

God Please be with Jade.

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®®©®

Comments/ Votes!!!

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY BOOK
➡️ENERGY : its kinda of new... I need votes and comments on that one please.

Updating soon.