Chapter 12

Merry Christmas!! Love you guys! 💙🎄 - A💋

•••••
Sariya.

Jordyn stood in front of the mirror bawling her eyes out while Sariya stood beside her consoling her so confused.

"What the hell you crying about now?"

She opened her mouth but couldn't get a word out at first, touching her chest. "I-I just look so fucking good. Like bitch I am beautiful. Khalil is lucky as fuck to be marrying a woman as bad me. Like seriously. He trapped me. After my last marriage I thought I was gonna marry a young guy like you did but nope, sugar daddies will never go out of style."

Sariya's face dropped as she mugged her sister. "I thought you were gonna say something sentimental like how happy you are to be marrying Khalil."

Jordyn snorted. "Girl I cried about that for weeks, we damn near already wedding. I'm just so happy this shit about to be over. I've always hated wedding process. This shit is stressful and I've done it twice before this so enough is enough. I'm not getting divorced another damn time. This shit gone really be till death due is part. I put that on his life."

Sariya couldn't stop herself from laughing as she shook her head. "I really can't stand you sometimes. But you do look beautiful so, I approve of this message. No more Jordyn weddings."

(Jordyns wedding dress)

"Amen!" Jordyn cheered and shouted like she was at church

"Amen!" Jordyn cheered and shouted like she was at church. "Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!"

"Okay you doing too much. You ruined it." Sariya straight faced and Jordyn stopped and pointed at her.

"You're right. Let's just get this show on the road. The quicker I say I do, the quicker I can get some tequila in my system, and the quicker I can get some tequila in my system, the quicker Khalil can swoop me away to our honeymoon. That you and Andrew are tagging along too."

Sariya chuckled. "We are not tagging along, you forgot people have lives to get back too? I cannot take another day off, there's a lot going on back home that I need to get back and take care of. Andrew is also in college and he plays basketball, if he has any hope of going to the NBA he needs to get back to playing."

"Well." Jordyn rolled her eyes. "at least I tried. Also I find it very cute how you're telling me what your husband needs to be doing. You're acting like a wife already and  I'm so proud."

Sariya rolled her eyes next. "Okay stop its not me acting like anything, it's true."

"This has to do with the fact that he's my man." Jordyn mocked Sariya's comment to their mother, before busting out laughing.

Sariya laughed with her. "I blame the alcohol. Andrew is by law my man, so I wasn't wrong. I'm also sure we don't plan on committing adultery, you know how that is."