Meeting him again: TigerClaw

Your POV

I was at the same roof I meet TigerClaw waiting for him since he's taking his sweet ass time I was leaning on a vent spinning my gun around.

Until I heard footsteps behind me I turned my around a little to see that it was TigerClaw.

"Heh thought you were a no show" I say takeing a step away from the vent.

"Sorry my last mission took longer than expected" he replied.

"Well here we are so what do you got on the turtles" I ask takeing a step towards him.

And so our conversation begins he explains everything he know about the turtles and I do the same even though its not much but later our conversation somehow got to me and him talking about ourselves.

TigerClaw explains how he was mutated (him skipping about Alopex and the circus) and I explained how I git my gun (you stole it from a really rich dude) but suddenly he stood up.

"I must go here take this in case you or I run into the turtles or if you are in trouble" He say handing me a small slip of paper keeping eye contact with me.

"Thanks see ya around Tiger boy" I say taking the paper.

"It's TigerClaw" he replied and flys off (with his jet pack of course)

Sorry that this was short but merry Christmas! ^^)