Meeting him again: Donnie

Your POV

I finally fixed my robot dog now he wont glitch out and I named him Spot he was on my desk now and tomorrow I'll take him to the orphanage hopefully the kids like it.

I was thinking of a new idea until my thoughts was interrupted by a light tapping on my window I walked over and saw Donnie waving I opened the window to let him in.

"Donnie what are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you" I asked.

"Oh I wanted to make sure you were okay there's a lot of bad people in New York" Donnie explained he turned and looked at Spot on my desk.

"Oh I fixed the robot I named him Spot now he won't glitch out when he's walking" I explained.

"That's great what is he for?" Donnie asked.

"I made him for this orphanage since they can't have real pets so the caretaker said if the robot is safe for kids then they will allow it!"

"Amazing I work with robots too but mine is...still a little glitchy with all the controls and weapons" Donnie turned back to me and smiled showing his gap in his teeth.

"Well I'm not an expert but I bet you will be able too fix him up real soon" I say sitting back down on my chair.

"Thanks I have to go but I'll see you later it was nice talking to you!" Donnie says halfway through the window he waved goodbye.

"Bye!" I waved back and then he disappeared I smiled and moved some of my hair that was in my face behind my ear but I felt something behind it.

I took it out and saw that it was a note:

To y/n

Hey it's Donnie if you wanna talk or hang out just give me a call (#########)

Ps: Spot suits him