Meeting Him: Slash

Your POV

'Shit'

The Krang cornered me in an abandoned were house why can't I have one normal day.

"The one known as Y/n will come with Krang" The Krang pointed there lazer guns at me.

"Well the one known as Y/n refuses to come with the ones known as Krang and will tell the Krang to Fuck off" I replied holding up the pipe I had in my hands the only weapon I have at the moment.

The Krang was about to shoot until they were smashed with a giant mace I looked at the owner of the mace to see it was a giant turtle with spikes on his shell with a black mask.

"Heh who wants some!" The turtle yelled as he turned to face the other Krang.

He continued to smash the Krang while I knocked there heads off with the pipe the turtle smashed another Krang.

"And thats the last of them!" He chuckled but as soon as he says that a Krang behind him got up and was about to shoot him.

I ran over and smacked its head right off the turtle turned around just in time to see.

"Thanks you sure know how to use a pipe" he chuckled.

"No problem...and this was the only thing I could use as a weapon okay!" I say while panting.

"Yeah sure anyway why were they attacking ya?" He says as he props his mace on his shoulder.

"I don't know they said something about experiments thats all...so whats your name?" I asked.

"The names Slash you?"

"Y/n"

"Well I'll be going see you soon" Slash says and started to walk out of the were house.

"What? Hold up what do you mean by that?" I asked he only replied with a chuckle before disappearing.

"Gee thanks for the answer..." I grumble as I made my way out.