Chapter 10: Ananya's mystery

"Thujeh patha hai, tujeh yaha thak lane ke liye inn donon ki kithni bagwaas sunni padi mujeh (You know how much non sense of these two I had to listen to for bring you here)"

I said and gave Ananya a glass of water she gulped it down in one go.

"Mathlab aapko patha tha ki yeh zinda hai aur inn logon ka maut ki zimedar bhi yeh hai, phir hum donon ko kyu arrest kiya? (That means that you knew all along that she was alive and was responsible for these peoples death, then why did you arrest us?)" Ayan asked.

"kyuki chuthiye yeh ladki tujse pyaar karthi hai aur caahe kuch ho jaaye yeh tujeh bachane zaroor aati(Because she loves you idiot, and no matter what happens she will surely come to your rescue)"

Ayan looked at Ananya pathetically and Kavya looked at him hoping to find an answer while Ananya sat there with a blank face without showing even a hint of emotion.

"Tumne mujse joot bola...............meri vajah se logon ki jaan gayi (you lied to me because of me people loosed their lives)"Kavya said to Ananya.

"Kya hua tha uss raat ko? (What happened that night?)" I asked referring to the night Ananya tried to kill herself.

"Main apni kuch doston ki saat ghar ki paas waali jungal main gayi thi camping karne tabh maine kuch aawaz suni (I was out camping in the forest with some of my friends that night suddenly I heard a noise)" Kavya said.

_Flashback_

"Voh kya tha? (What was that?)"

"Koi junglee janwaar hoga (Must be some wild animal)" my friend said.

"Kya? Agar sher hua toh chalo yar chale hai yahe se (What? What if it's a lion let's go from here)" another one of my friend said.

"Chalo dekh kar aathe hai (Come let's go and check)" I said.

"Paagal ho kya tum? Mujeh daar lag raha hai chalo ghar chalthe hai (Are you crazy? I am scared let's go home)"

"Chup kar darpok, chalo Kavya dekh kar aathe hai (Shut up you scary cat Kavya come on let's go and check)"

When we reached there we saw that a car was sinking a girl was trying to climb up to the shore we acted quickly and pulled her out. I identified her.

"Ananya Guptha" I said and took her home.

_Flashback Ends_

"Tum toh marne gayi thi phir bachne ki koshis kyu kar rahi thi? (Didn't you go there to die then why were you trying to save yourself?)"

"Jab mujeh aise laga ki mera jaan nikane wali hai tabb unn saare logon ki shakal yaad aya jinke vajah se main vahe peh thi, phir soja ki meri zindagi barbaad karne ke baat voh log kaise kushi si jee sakthe hai, toh car ki glass thodi aur baahar nikal gayi (When I felt that my life was going to end I remembered the faces of the people due to whom  I was there, then I thought how can they live happily after destroying my life so I broke the glass of my car and escaped)"

"Kamal hai yar (That's amazing)"

"Aapko kaise patha chala ki main zinda hoo? (how did you get to know that I was alive?)"

"Tumhari dushmanon ki death ho rahi thi abb tumhari koi dost toh the nehi jo tumhare liye yeh sabb kare upper se tumhare dead body bhi nehi mili thi aur jiss ladki ki vajah se yeh sabb kuch ho raha tha uski phone location ki muthabik voh uss raat jungle mein hi thi, ek baat meri samaj mein nehi aayi tumne Kavya ko yeh sab karne ke liye convince kaise kiya? (your enemies were getting killed you didn't had any friends who would do this for you anyways moreover your dead body was missing and the girl responsible for all this according to her phone location was in the jungle that night, the only thing I didn't understand is how you convinced Kavya to do all this)"

"Isne mujse kaha ki uski maara hua saabit hona hi iske liye accha hai, voh kahi aur jaakar ek nayi zindagi shuru karna caahthi hai aur jo parssal maine deliver kiya tha isne kaha tha ki usme iski friends ke liye kuch gifts the, mujeh tumpe barooza karna hi nehi caahiya tha (She told me that being discovered dead is better for her and she want to go somewhere else and start a new life and she told there were some gifts for her friends in the parcels I delivered, I shouldn't have trusted you)"

"Tum toh genius ho yaar Ananya iski bole pan ka kya faaida uttaya tumne, ethni kam time mein bohoth acchi story banaya tumne (you are a genius Ananya you took complete advantage of her innocence and made up such a good story in such a short span of time)"

"Main ek writer hoo kaahaniya banana mera kaam hai, aur faida toh iski boyfriend ne uttaya tha mera, maine toh sirf badla liya (I am a writer making stories is my job and it was her boyfriend who took advantage of me, I just took my revenge)"

"Exactly usne faida uttaya than a tho usmne meri kya galthi thi? (Exactly, he took advantage right, what was my fault?)"

"Tumhari galthi yeh thi ki tum pyaar karthi thi usse (your mistake was that you loved him)"

"Pyaar karne ke liye koi sazza detha hai kya? (Dose anyone punish you for loving someone?)"

"Tumhari boyfriend ne toh diya tha use pyaar karne ka sazaa (You boyfriend punished me for loving him)"

"Maine kuch nehi kiya ok? (I didn't do anything ok)"

"Oye chupp bett, mujeh sabb patha hai tumne kya kiya hai, ek ladki ki life barbaad karke bagwaaz kar raha hai (oye shut up and sit down I know all about what you have done, talking rubbish after destroying a girl's life)" I said.

"Life toh isne baarbaad kiya hai mera jabsse mili hai meri peeche padi hai escort samaj kar rakha hai mujeh (She is the one who spoiled my life since the day we met she is behind me she thinks I am a bloody escort)"

"Phone check karlo iska taab patha chalega ki kaun kiski beeche pada hai (Check his phone then you will realize who is behind who)"

"Voh toh maine kab ki kar liya, kyu bhai dikhao tumhari girlfriend ko (I already did that, should I show it to your girlfriend)"

"Haa main ladka hoo na galati thi toh meri hi hongi (Yes, I am a guy right so it should me my fault)"

"Nehi galthi meri hai, galthi meri hai ki maine tumpe barooza kiya, galthi meri hai ki maine pyaar kiya, maine hi tumhari aur Kavya ki baare mein uski ghar walon ko bola tha , main hi gaalat hoo, main hi paagal hoo jisne tumeh ek accha insaan samja tha main hi gaalat hooo (No it was my fault, it was my fault that I trusted you, I was my fault that I loved you, I am the one who told about your relationship to her family members, I am the one who is wrong, I am the one who is crazy to think of you as a good person, I am the one who is wrong)"

Ananya said and started crying again.

"Tumne........sabardasti meri shaadi karayi gayi tumhari vajah se, tum aise kaise kar sakthe ho.......maine tumeh apne dost samja tha (You.......they forced me to get married because of you how dare you do this......I thought you were my friend)"

I stood up and told my assistant.

"Ravi sir ko inform kardo ki culprit mil gayi, aur Kavya ji ko apne husband ki saat jaane do (Inform Ravi Sir that we got the culprit and let Miss Kavya go with her husband)"