Home Alone For The Weekend

The Gardners were gone for a weekend in the snow. Sam was finally going to try his first time skiing. Doug and Elsa had promised they would go with him - though the atmosphere between them was still rebuilding.

As soon as Casey and Izzie arrived, they engaged in a hot, panting kiss on the doorstep. They were both drunk. They kissed with their vibrant bodies and dizzy heads - like every kiss was a drug. Izzie threw Casey against the door and kissed her passionately.

Casey bit her lip a little harder than she wanted to and opened a slight wound on it.

- "Auch." - Izzie said.

She wiped the drop of blood with her finger, kissing Casey again, twining her fingers through her hair.

- She added while smiling: "Take it easy babe".

-Casey, in a hurry to kiss her again, said: "Even if I wanted to I just can't." She kissed her.

They went upstairs.

Casey opened the bedroom door, pulling Izzie by the hand and closing it immediately.

With Izzie's face on her hands, she slowly approached her, looking directly into her eyes and kissing her, slowly and passionatly.

Izzie, gripping the threads of her coat and pushing Casey into bed, smirked and bit her own lip.

Casey was just staring at her, puzzled, her eyes so wide they couldn't blink.

Izzie began to undress slowly, not taking her eyes off of Casey's, in the most obvious desire to provoke her.

Her sensual movements took hours to unfold and Casey only grew more and more impatient. She was taking piece by piece until she was only left with lingerie up and her skirt down.

- Izzie: "Get up... I need help to take off the rest."

Casey got out of bed with drooling eyes. She was perplexed as if hypnotized.

She grabbed Izzie by the waist and kissed her passionately, with her hands down her hips. Leaving one behind her she dare to felt it with a steady hand, bringing the other hand to her neck and continuing to kiss her.

Each sensation was new, but Casey seemed to have dreamed it before many times.