The First Time

Izzie jumped into Casey's lap, which laid her slowly on the bed, stretching over her body, refusing to let go of her mouth. Bringing her hand to Izzie's shoulder, she began to lower the right strap of her bra, gently biting every bit of skin that was becoming undressed.

Suddendly, Casey stopped with the soft bites, staring into Izzie's eyes for a moment, freezing. She wanted to go on but at the same time had a certain fear.

- Casey: "Are you ok...? Do you want me to stop...?"

- Izzie: "N-No... I want you to keep going."

Casey, with her hand behind Izzie's head, turned her around and sat her on top of her, one leg on either side of her lap. Their bodies were glued together but Casey pulled Izzie as if she wanted her closer and closer. Izzie's hands twirled behind her neck, tightly gripping her hair.

Casey ran her hands down the perfect curves of Izzie's body, tucking them under her skirt, fumbling with her as Izzie took advantage, licking her neck. Izzie unbuttoned the buttons on Casey's shirt, tossing her uniform tie to the floor.

Casey was staring at Izzie's chest. Her nipples were marked on her bra (whose straps were already down). Carefully, she put her hands back to Izzie's back and loosened it, leaving Izzie naked from the waist up.

Casey grabbed Izzie and turned her around, laying her on the bed and lying on top of her, equally naked. Her left hand brushed Izzie's hair from her mouth while her right hand lightly climbed up her thighs, torturing her slightly.

Casey, worried again, stopped for a moment and looked into Izzie's eyes.

- Casey: "Are you really ok?"

- Izzie: "So ok..."

Her voice came out from under her lips and quite low, as if it was a moan. Casey smiled, joining her lips with Izzie's, setting them down. They both exchanged the same breathless air between sighs.

Casey tugged at Izzie's skirt without shyness, taking off hers as well.

- Casey: "You're so beautiful. Fuck. You're so hot."

Casey kissed Izzie and started going down her body using the tip of her tongue, passing her nipples that she sucked with desire, feeling Izzie contract her entire body.

She looked up and saw Izzie panting, eyes closed, biting her bottom lip.

Casey took her mouth down Izzie's belly, slowly kissing it - then jumping to her thighs, taking off her panties with her mouth.

- Izzie: "Oh... Casey..." - she moaned.

Her legs trembled unsteadily. She seemed to be losing control of her body. Every movement gave way to the sensation of Casey breathing between her legs.

It was then that Casey saw Izzie grasp the sheets tightly, letting out sighs of constant shivering. Increasingly involved in the response of Izzie's body, Casey let herself go and pressed her lips to her clit, using her tongue to move up and down in a sequence of circular motions.

Izzie tried to contain her moans but they were sounding higher and higher.

Casey began sucking Izzie with desire, completely immersed in that intense reality.

She continued, bringing her hand closer to her mouth and pulling Izzie's legs much apart, sucking and licking her clit. Carefully, she inserted a finger inside her, letting it in slowly (as she didn't want to be too invasive).

Izzie responded with increasing gasps. She was moaning more and more incessantly. Casey came back to Izzie's mouth kissing her and giving her a taste of her own.

She slowly increased her speed, inserting a second finger as soon as she realized, Izzie was completely wet.

Izzie's lips crossed Casey's, overlapping each other, the same air passing between them.

Casey reached for Izzie's ear and let out the dirtiest things she'd ever told her.

- Casey: "You're mine. You're all mine."

It was then that Izzie sketched: "Don't stop. Please. Don't stop. I'm cum...".

- Casey aded: "You're so warm inside."

Izzie let out a high, sobbing moan that kept echoing as her legs trembled closed with Casey's hand in the middle of them as Izzie crumbled in her fingers.

Casey gripped her tightly (cupping her). Then, silence settled completely in the middle of two endless breaths. Casey turned to the other side, unsure of what to think. Izzie was looking at her, unsure of what to say.