☘︎ : 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

seulgi was currently sitting on the sofa of her newly bought house, holding eva when the doorbell rang. as she got up to answer it, daniel stopped her and answered it instead.

she was greeted by his friends and immediately went to greet them. "how are you all doing?" she asked, setting eva down on her playmat.

"you didn't tell me you were coming over." daniel spoke, ushering them to come in and sit on the sofa. "well, that would beat the thought of it being a surprise, right? it wouldn't be a surprise if we told you right?"

"it's very nice to finally meet you guys. he's always talking about you." the woman smiles brightly and points to the man behind her. "it's great to meet you too. i'm matthew and that's jacob." matthew replied, gesturing to the man beside him.

"these are some ground rules once you enter the house." daniel started, smiling once he saw his daughter standing up at him. "no cursing and no shouting. easy, right?" he finished and both of the men nodded their heads.

"so none of you shout in the house? that's not easy to do."

"it's not. but we're getting used to it."

"she's so adorable." jacob cooed and smiled, and in return eva smiled up at him. "it looks like she resembles you." he continues and looks at her once more.

"i thought she looked more like her mom." daniel frowned, looking at his daughter.

"hey look, she's smiling at me!" matthew exclaims but not loud enough for it to be considered a shout. "she's a very smiley baby," daniel replies and seulgi walks out of the kitchen with a bit of snacks.

sliced apples and grapes, sweet biscuits and a few brownies she made were placed neatly on to the small ceramic plates.

"i made a small snack. i tried using a new recipe for the brownies so please tell me if they taste good." she smiled politely at the men but then something dreadful happened.

eva started to cry.

"are you crying because you see food? i just fed you your bottle." the woman tickled her child softly and the baby's voice was mixed with loud cries and short giggles.

"do these have peanuts in it?"

"why didn't you ask me that when seulgi was here." daniel responded with more of a statement than question.

"didn't want to seem rude, she seems a little intimidating." daniel laughed. "just eat, no peanuts are in it."

"the brownies are really good." matthew nodded his head along in agreement and continued chewing on the delicious piece of cake.

the two continue to talk amongst themselves and soon, seulgi returns down with eva.

the men begin to compliment seulgi on her brownies and quickly enough, everyone is talking and eating while eva plays and smiles up every second she sees her lovely parents.