☘︎ : 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

it was really early in the morning, around the time of 6am. that was the time the second youngest member of the group usually got up and would be considered the early bird if taika or sieon wasn't up.

riko turned on the bathroom light as she went to brush her teeth. she shared a room with seulgi, which was sometimes awful because minnie said "seulgi snores extremely loud, like she's a car horn". but today she slept without snoring which was great, for riko at least.

the second member to wake up was sieon. as she usually wakes up to make breakfast for everyone in the morning. "oh, you're up? why are you up so early?" sieon asks riko

"because i slept good today," she replied as she made a cup of french vanilla. "you don't start a sentence with because." sieon playfully said. "your hair looks like a bird's nest by the way." riko said as she walked to the table. sieon picked up the broom and ran at riko, the girls running around the dorm.

"what's all the ruckus?" taika asks as she props herself up on her bed. "it's sieon and riko. the two most miserable people ever." eden replied, searching through her closet for something to wear for the day.

"it's six damn thirty in the morning." taika grumpily got out of bed. "hey, don't be grumpy with me." neither of them were the happy ones in the morning, especially when it was noisy.

all the girls walked down stairs and turned their heads as they watched a lunatic looking seulgi rushing down the stairs. "i can't find it." an anxious looking seulgi said as she caught her breath. "find what?" taika asked, her mouth full of scrambled eggs.

"her charger." mua replied as her eyes only stayed to her food without looking at anyone but her food. "we'll help you find it." eden got up to rest her breakfast in the oven as she went to the stairs. all the members did the same and went to look for seulgi's charger.

the girls searched left and right, "if i keep looking down under the sofa all the time the blood is gonna rush to my head."

"we haven't even finished eating our breakfast yet." riko sighed as she huffed in frustration.

"maybe she left it at dean's house." mua laughed, walking down the stairs over hearing the conversation. "i heard that!" seulgi said from her room.