☘︎ : 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

this was the time to finally let the other members know that eden was seeing someone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

this was the time to finally let the other members know that eden was seeing someone. she was nervous, but she knew she had to do. they were both 3 months into their relationship and she figured it'd be best to tell them now.

"so? is there something you wanna get off your chest?" riko started off first. "don't pester her, just give her her own time to answer."

"i'm not pestering her, i'm just asking a simple question." riko rolled her eyes and continued to place her focus back on eden who was still very quiet. "no you're not, look. you're giving her eye contact and she clearly doesn't want that."

sieon sighed, "oh, my, gosh."

"okay, stop, you're going to start-" before taika could continue, a hand was thrown in front of her face from her right side.

"just let her take her time, i don't see the problem!"

"why are you bringing this on me?!"

"because you're pestering her."

"i am not!"

"am too."

"am not!"

"am to-"

"i have a boyfriend!" eden yelled and every single thing in the room became quiet as a mouse. "what?!" all the girls' heads turned, and riko's and mua's hand were stuck in place from all the countless flailing around.

"so you respond to that but not when taika says to shut up?" in response, taika lifts her left hand in the air and widens her eyes. "see?" she asks and the youngest mutter a small 'sorry'.

"we've been dating for 3 months now." eden continued, placing her hands on the table in front of them. "i'm glad you're happy, soo. but always remember to be careful and if something goes wrong, please don't beat yourself up for it."

seulgi pitches in and eden smiles and nods in agreement.

"it must feel nice to have a boyfriend doesn't it? now it's finally time for you to tell me everything." mua smiles at eden and she laughs in reply. "i'll make sure to spare you all the spicy details."

the little argument died down and the girls soon found themselves talking in a quiet conversation. but as soon as eden was about to speak up about her argument on why buttcheeks look like peaches, her phone rang.

the name 'hyungwon' appeared on the blue screen but everyone didn't notice the girl about to answer it.

"but some peaches are just plain circular, not all are-"

sieon slammed a hand over riko's mouth and turned her head to eden, the others soon following suit.

eden frowned and brushed the girls off when she noticed them all looking towards her. she took the phone off of her ear and placed her hand over it.

"stop looking at me!" she waved her hand in a shoo motion and the girls awkwardly turned their heads away.

"he's taking me out on a date. give me your fanciest outfit." again, all heads turned to her. the phone was no longer to her ear and it was now flat on the table.

"he's almost here, come on guys!" eden got up from her seat and sieon tagged happily along after, clinging her arm onto her older friend's.

"you're already stunning but with what we put you in, you're going to be the main star of the night."

"yes! and we'll look through your closet and-"

"stop." taika stopped abruptly after eden looked at her. "you're not going into my closet. "well, why not?" the other girl frowned. "because the last time you did, you stole my docs and never returned them! you also stole my beanie." eden explained and taika huffed, her arms folding.

"i'll let you search through the top shelf and that's it." the girl gave in and taika squealed, going to hug eden and relaying thank you's over and over again.

( 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 1.4𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌 ! )
( 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁. 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌. 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗎𝗎. )

( - 𝗅𝗂𝖺 )