☘︎ : 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐬𝐢𝐱

during the early hours of the morning, seulgi awoke from her bed and immediately ran towards the bathroom. riko on the other hand, was extremely relieved because the loud and obnoxious snoring woman was now removed to the bathroom.

she shortly fell back into dreamland until she heard gagging noises. frowning, she lifted her tired body off of her bed and slowly walked to the bathroom. this was the third time seulgi had thrown up for the week.

it wasn't normal for her because she never got sick, and the only possible reason could be food poisoning but no one had eaten out lately.

she leaned on the door of the bathroom, slightly trying to adjust her eyes to the light. "are you okay?" she saw how the woman's hand were gripping the toilet, and how she was hunched over. "i just feel a little sick right now, coco." riko sighed at this, it was seulgi's response everytime she caught her in the bathroom.

"should i call the other girls? should i call eden or taika?" she pressed as the elder girl began to throw up more. "no, i promise i'm fine. if anything else happens I'll tell you, okay?" riko was unsure, this wasn't normal for seulgi at all. but instead of pressing, she just made her way back to her bed.

"are you going back to sleep?" seulgi asked as she washed her face. "yes, i don't usually get up until seven." she replied while snuggling back into her comfy blanket. "alright, i'll be downstairs just getting some water since my throat is dry."

"don't fall down the stairs," riko joked, her voice being muffled by her thick blanket which stuffed into her face.

"nice try." seulgi replied, walking through the door and down the stairs. she sighed once she reached the table and grabbed herself a cup of water.

sitting down, she began to wonder of all the possibilities that could be why she was throwing up. she never got sick so that was an instant no. she didn't eat out from anywhere the nights before so that was a possible no.

she tried not to think about the last reason, but she then realised it would be possible. that's when she went out and let her legs carry her towards the convience store. she entered the store with her pajamas still on, and purchased what she needed.

tissues, a tub of ice cream, spicy noodles and the last thing, a pregnancy test. "thank you," the woman thanked the cashier as she exited the store and walked back to the dorm.

she entered the dorm and put her ice cream in the fridge, rested her spicy noodles in the cupboard and went up stairs to rest the tissues down on her nightstand.

she looked over to see riko sound asleep on her bed and found herself smiling, she looked so peaceful sleeping.

she opened her bathroom door and quickly entered the room. she rested the test on her side of the sink and quickly sat down, unwrapping the box and taking the test out. she sat on the toilet for awhile then put the it back and waited for almost 8 minutes.

when the time was done, seulgi got off the cold floor and took the test off her sink. she stared at it for what seemed like hours. she took it and saw two lines placed on it. "oh my god."

- - - - ♡︎ - - - -