Three

Jimin POV

After reading the whole report I can't express my mind. It didn't seem to be real that a boy whom I used to love or still love is suffering from Schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia is a disorder that affects a person thinking ability to feel and behave properly. It include depression, mood changes, delusion and memory loss too. It is a complicated case in the psychiatric world. One has to take many medications and therapy.

But I am curious of what happened that lead him to this. After reading it I make my way to his room. Every patient is assigned a room here. As I was going to my way I met with Hobi hyung who is a doctor here.
He said  "Jimin-ah I heard you have a new case. Everyone believes in you. Good luck." and went to his way.

He is a great and cheerful doctor. He is dating his childhood friend Taehyung. They both are a happy couple. When I reach at his door I get out from my thoughts. I said 'Jimin it is all past. He is now your patient and nothing else. Fighting!'
And I go inside.

Inside there was a door that lead to the bathroom, a sofa, window and a bed. And there he was sleeping on the bed. It was like my legs has their own mind and my hands too. I get near to his bed and brush his hair aside that was on his forehead.

I think he woke up from the movement but rather he sleep more comfortably. My heart was happy that I can provided peace to him but my mind was telling me that what I was doing was wrong. When he didn't wake up I shook him by his shoulder. In a second he wake up and launch a punch on my jaw and I stumble back. When he see me he was 'jungshook'.

I can't read his expression. I can't understand whether he was in shock by seeing me or for what he did. But his disorder can make him do things that he didn't want to. We just stand there looking in each other eyes. I can only see darkness in his eyes.

He suddenly have a dark aura surrounding him and suddenly he take a step towards me and immediately I took one back. What he speak next make me shook.

"I found you Jiminie. "

🌸 🌸 🌸

How's it?
Comment.
Vote.