Untitled Goose Driver

It was 3:00am David Tenor was set free... to police officers to be put in jail.
"So, the leader of the soup makers was RTgame all along, huh?" Kevin stopped his tracks "But, RTgame looked nothing like that man, and I saw him up close, TOO CLOSE!" he looked at the person reading this fanfic breaking the 4th wall.

Jim tapped Kevin on the shoulder "I know someone who knows the city so well. Actually, you know him too. We'll ask him for our help"

Kevin started to guess "Is it... Hagrid?"

Jim shook his head to say no.
Kevin morphed into a goose and entered a car with Jim and Shrek.
"You drive, Kevin. We will point on the direction" said Shrek.
Kevin the goose put on shades while at the driver seat. They were cool. Too cool! Feck, he was the coolest Goose ever! Driving a car with shades on at 3:00am.

He went full speed, causing havoc and explosions. Shrek and Jim guided Kevin to their destination.

"If you guys know the direction why are you lettin' me drive?" Kevin asked as his focus was not on the road, but at the backseat to Jim and Shrek.

Jim leaned in to tell Kevin as they fly off a ramp that was on the road for totally normal reasons "You are the best driver the world has never seen."

Kevin had never felt so inspired that he stepped on the gas pedal harder than it should be causing the car to mysteriously blast off nitro. They were still mid-air after the ramp-jump that they started to fly. Kevin was not driving anymore, he was flying. A pedestrian from below saw them and cheered "CHITTYCHITTYBANGBANG you SPEEDFREAK" in an absolutely nonsensical way as he played way too much GTA San Andreas.

Kevin was amazed at his own doing and so was Jim and Shrek.
He was then so high up, not high enough to be above the clouds but just good enough to see the city in the pale moonlight. It was a beautiful sight. It was a new experience for Kevin as he never left his house before. Jim and Shrek continued to guide Kevin to their destination.

The sun started to rise when they started descending to the place. It was slow enough for them to see the sun rise majestically. Like a river flows, shorely to the sea.

There right, there next to the place where Kevin parked the car was a person who had a feminine body, wore red headphones, shades, and was bald.

"Holy feck!" Kevin exclaimed as he exited the car as a goose. "Grognak the destroyer!"

Grognak moving like a GTA V character shook Kevin's hand.

Meanwhile, RTgame sensed a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of soup secrets spread out and were suddenly silenced. It did not make sense but it caused him distress. He placed a bag of potatoes infront of his image of the flag of ireland. "So, Kevin knows who I am?" He thought to himself as he looked at his hand changing shape and color. "Thank you John Denver's ghost-wizard for giving me the ability to morph into any human I know"

"YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!" An irish man whose voice was incredibly loud summoned RTgame to his basement. There, in his little basement jail was Jacksepticeye who was behind bars.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" Jacksepticeye asked once again loudly. He cannot turn down his volume. He was too loud even when he whispered.

RTgame responded "Making sure you don't get to upload videos regularly will stop your sub count from going up. I have a dream of becoming the king of Irish youtube! If I keep this up, I will take the throne" and did a hysterical irish laugh while making hot potato soup. Jack was the first and only irish youtuber imprisoned but RTgame planned to capture all. Next was Kevin for he was getting in his way of becoming the king of irish youtube.

He left his basement-jail dramatically as the lights slowly turned off as he walked. He was about to launch an attack on Kevin. Will Kevin the goose stop the fecker?