Loose goose with a noose

Kevin, as a goose, started his adventure to find the man who hit him with his car. First, he needed to know who the man was.

He stumbled upon a village and thought "This seems familiar" before realizing it was like Untitled Goose Game for real.

He went around causing havoc and asking the same question "2016, A man purposely hit a handsome guy on his way home after watching Batman v. Superman. Where is he?" He tripped a car with his goose strength and ate all the sphagetti everybody owned. The village guards tried to apprehend him but he was too strong!
Kevin kept getting the same answer "I don't know who you're talking about, goose!"

And Kevin would say the same thing over and over "Don't feck with me, I know it was on the news. Now, suffer the consequences of the honky noose!"

"IT'S NO USE!" A guard yelled as he got cornered by Kevin against a wall.

"SAVE YOURSELVES! REFUSE!"

Kevin honked the guard to death and chased down the rest as he honked and honked.
Kevin grabbed a small pole and raised it up yelling "NO WITNESSES!" and honking.

The village siren went off and the announcer, in pain, warned the village.

"A goose is on the loose! I repeat! A goose is on the loose! Capture the loose goose before he ties me up with a noose that is never loose!"

Kevin the goose showed up behind the announcer holding a noose yelling "Behold! My invention! the LIFE-BE-GONE!"

With more havoc and destruction, he stole the village bell as a reminder of where he has brought hell.

HONK! HONK!