Chapter 3: Meeting the twins

Start from the beginning

Yes they may get easily agitated but there is only so much a child can do. Maybe this is why they don't trust anyone except each other, this is terrible. Well since I am their care taker from now on I will try my best to take care of them and teach them.

Once I arrive back I knock on the door and notify them I'm coming in. I made sure not to forget their snacks or he might go rampaging on me. I hand them their food.

Sora looks at it with disgust and throws the food at me. I manage to cath all the cutlery but get soaked in steaming soup. It was literally burning my skin but this pain was nothing compared to back at that hellish place.

I smile at him and say "Is this not too your liking, would you like something else?" I shouldn't get mad at them, first off their kids, second because of their past. Lastly because I should learn to control my anger and frustration, i just have to be patient with them.

Sora looks at the flabbergasted but then says in an arrogant tone "What food are you feeding me, this crap os for dogs. Get me some beef and potatoes and make sure there is a lot of gravy." I nod and leave again.

I have to go change again, I'm cold and now I smell like soup. I realised that Sky is very silent, unlike his brother. Sky is younger then Sora and depends on him.

I wonder why their mother left them, now that I think about it where is their father. Maybe he is the reason they have powers and why Sky and Sora's mum left them.

I bring the new plate of food back. He starts eating it then complains about it saying it's cooked badly. I bring even more plates of food for it only to be either thrown at me or smashed to the ground. The room was so messy, this is going to be a pain to clean. Zora starts raging and starts attacking me again. Sky is just poking his food. Maybe he doesn't like it.

I then think of an idea, it may or may not work but i might as well try at this point because they seem to like nothing. I say "Master Sora how about i cook the food this time. If it not to your liking feel free to do whatever with it."

Sora says obnoxiously "Fine, but you better make it good or else you'll be grovelling on the ground." I just sigh and leave for the 100th time. This is so tiring and it's only my first day working.

I arrive at the kitchen and all the chefs look exhausted. They all loom at me and sigh. I say "If you don't mind may I have permission to use the kitchen and ingredients."

The chef says "Sure but do you even know how to cook?" I respond saying that i do know how to cook. I have read many cook books and used to cook for myself as a college student as it was cheap and healthier. Plus I heard women liked men who could cook.

I decide to make a dish from where i come from, it's hamburger steak. I mean i heard a lot of children like these right?

I begin my preparation, I tue a apron around my waist and begin cooking. All of the chefs seemed to be impressed at my efficiency.

I finish the dish after 40 minutes. Well I hope this is to their liking, they sure are picky eaters. Kind of reminds me of my little cousin. She won't eat all her food and veggies unless I give her a desserts afterwards. So also decided to make sweets and see if it works on them.

I walk back amd open the door to see a flying piece of furniture coming at me, my assumption was correct as one did come at me. Sora yelled "Why are you so late!" This time it was a glass lamp. It shattered onto the ground, shards of glass went flying everywhere.

I saw a large shard about to hit Sora. I quickly place or the food onto the floor and block him with my arm. The glass pierced my skin pretty deeply. Hoe hard did you throw that lamp for it so have such a strong force and fly all the way over here. I was on the other side of the room for crying out loud.