37

Y/N POV

Adora and I were in a fighting position, back to back.

I quietly scanned the people. Weapons like, spears, knives, swords, and a staff... wait... a staff!

My powers could be used!

I turned my staff into a sword and gave it to adora, "You have more experience." I said as I ran towards the man that threatened me.

He was the one with a staff. But Little did he know..

I took out a rock and threw it at his direction but he caught it with his left hand.

"Aww a rock! What a feminine weapon, since you girls can't really fight." He said and cackled and tried to throw a punch with his right. I laughed, "Funny.. I could say the same thing about you!" I said as I grabbed his left hand with the rock and smashed that rock with his own hand against his head.

He lied unconscious.

I took off his ring without a gem in it from his left hand.

The people that were fighting me and adora disappeared.

"We did it!" I said with happiness.

Adora and I high fives and the village started to turn into the ocean where we first teleported.

I saw the portal and everyone was there.

"Guys we did it!" I exclaimed. "Teamwork!" Adora said.

Glimmer grabbed the items with a look of guilt.

She put them together. It turned into a staff.

I gave it to adora, "To the one that I think can handle it." I said with a smile.

"Thanks Y/N!" She said with a small smile.

I walked in the portal with everyone behind me. Someone was missing though... wait..

Once we reached the end, basically etheria, the portal closed which means everyone was here. "Where's Catra?!?" I asked desperately. Glimmer had a face with guilt. "She's..." she couldn't even say the rest because she fell on the floor crying.

"Glimmer! Did you lose her?" I asked impatiently. "No y/n! She died trying to save me!" She shouted.

My eyes widened.

"C-Catra!" I gasped.