10

Catras POV

"Hey catra... listen I know you are not in your best mood but-" I interrupted scorpia, "I don't wanna talk to anyone, especially you, Scorpia.." I said while hugging my legs tight.

"But this is important-" "NOTHING IS IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW SCORPIA! I LOST Y/N! AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS! SHES ALL THAT MATTERS!" I yelled, "But Catra-" "Catra! Did you hear that y/n is gonna join the princesses!?!" Kyle interrupted.

"W-what?!" I said shocked with my eyes widening.

"I tried to tell you.." Scorpia murmured under her breath.

I screamed and punched the wall.

Y/N POV

"How are we gonna make it to the Hordes Sanctum? He is who we are trying to get, and once we get him it's all over.." I asked while we sat in the Princess alliance room.

"Well Glimmer doesn't have enough power to take us all so we have to go the hard way, we can enter from underground cause they do have less guards but at the same time Catra-"

"GLIMMER!" Bow shouted as he ran in the room, "What is it?" Glimmer asked as she got up, "It's Queen Angela! She's been kidnapped by the horde!" "WHAT?!?" We all shouted at once

"BUT HOW?" Glimmer asked frantically, "We don't know but they say if we wanna go get her Shera and Shera alone will have to go get her!" Bow exclaimed.

"Why me? Why not Glimmer or Her at least?!" Adora asked as she pointed at me, "Because they know you won't be alone. I'm coming with you Adora. If there is one thing I want is to defeat the horde for what they've done." I said while thinking of Catra.

"It's not safe for you guys... you don't understand.. I know the horde more than you guys.. they have a trick up their sleeve and I can feel it!" Adora explained.

My eyes turned violet, "Well I have tricks up my sleeve too, and they say that I know what I'm doing and I can sneak in, if you know them so well, you'd know they are going to take you away if you go alone, but if we all go, we might risk losing someone else, I will go with you and that's final." I stated.

Adora looked at me and sighed.

"Fine... but you and only you! No one else! It's way too risky and I need you guys to protect your kingdoms just In case of a sneak attack. Got it?" Adora asked.

Everyone nodded.