24

Y/N POV

I walked around the castle with the huge crown on my head showing that I was serious.

People looked at me as I sat on my chair with a leg on top of my other and sighed. "What's next?" I asked, "The guests need to arrive in less than an hour."

"Where are they?.." I asked myself quietly.

Adoras POV

I walked around the whispering woods with Catra. "So... hows life at your new home like?" I asked, "Better than the horde if Thats what you wanna hear." She said quietly while not making eye contact with me.

I sighed, "Catra I'm sorry for how I was back then, now that I'm pretty sure you understand my perspective, I think we can get along." I suggested.

"And why would I wanna get along with you?" She scowled at me.

"Because Y/N and I are kinda allies and we gotta y'all a lot and that means we cannot have an awkward relationship." I said.

"Fine..." she quietly said, I smiled softly and ran towards a local tree, "Wanna do something crazy?" I asked, "Um is that a question? Of course." She exclaimed, "Whoever gets on the top of the tallest tree, wins." I said, "I mean as long as I win." She said, "Alright, ready, set, g- WAIT I DIDNT SAY GO!" I yelled as she started running on top of a tree and looked around for the tallest one.

I ran towards her direction cause I know she found the tallest one, I jumped on a vine and started to swing around from vine to vine, Catra ran behind me and jumped up to my vine and ripped it with her claw so I could fall.

"WAIT A SECOND CATR-" She started climbing the tallest tree.

I grabbed another vine before I fell and then jumped from tree to tree.

Once I reached the top, Catra was waiting, "HA!" She shouted with a big evil grin, "I WIN AT SOMETHING! And you don't!"

I gave a sarcastic laugh.

I sat down on the edge of the tree and saw the sun going down slowly. "You know... I wonder what would've happened if we never left the horde..." i said.

"Destruction." She said quietly.

"Yeah... but other than that. What would've happened to us? Would we be alive?" I asked.

"True... hey, Im glad that you started this..." she said quietly as she sat down next to me and looked at me with a genuine face.

I looked at her and returned the face.

"I'm glad things have changed..." I said quietly.

"Yeah..." she said.

We stared at eachother for another 10 seconds and leaned in.

It happened.

The moment I never expected to happen.

Our lips gently pressed and we continued to move passionately. After a minute or so, She pulled away, "I have someone." She said quietly realizing what she did.

"Oh my god, I HAVE SOMEONE! ADORA WHAT THE HELL!" Catra yelled at me.

"YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED ME!" I shouted at her.

I looked and saw the sun was fully down.

"I can't return knowing that I did this to her.." she said quietly, "Well you better return cause she is having a suprise party and it is huge." I spoiled.

"I am the worst person ever..." she quietly said as her eyes started filling with tears.

"Come on." I said and got her up.

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!" "AND DO NOT ACT LIKE THIS IS MY FAULT! YOU KISSED BACK!" I shouted.

She got off the tree with a simple jump and walked ahead of me.

Once we reached the castle, I was behind Catra as she walked in. "SUPRISE!" A lot of people yelled.

Y/n was one of them. She wore a big gown, and she looked so beautiful, her happiness couldn't even be explained, she was gonna be crushed if she found out.