~Christmas Special!!💙💜~

Hi there, children! I'm not gonna be able to finish the next chapter for the winter break since, even on my break, I'm very busy, so I'm going to give y'all a Christmas special!!
It'll be all fluffy goodness and happiness!
Enjoy!❤️

3rd POV

Sal wrapped the gifts in beautiful gold and silver tinted wrapping paper, on the floor of the living room, in the house he now shared with his husband, Travis.

He found a small joy in each present he wrapped, giving it a little flare with a small bow, twine, or tinsel wrapped around the outer covering. Everything this time of year sparkled, especially in the small house. While there wasn't a large amount of decor, it was still warm and bright.

As the bluenette meticulously wrapped each present, Travis was in one of the bedrooms trying to put their two little boys down for bed, "now, listen you two," he said with a grin, "if you want Santa to come, you have to lay down and get some rest."

The two small boys, who were 7 and 5, both grudgingly agreed to their dads 'wisdom', as they called it, climbing onto their twin beds that were across from one another.

Travis smiled and turned on the nightlight for his two children, before going two each one individually and tucking them in. And then he left, with a soft kiss to both of the sweet kid's foreheads, he slowly, and quietly, shut the door, before making his way out to the living room.

The Blondie kept a small smile as he sat next to his blueberry on the carpet, "Mm...they look very lovely, Dear~"
"Why thank you, it's an art~," Sally said in a teasing tone. Travis couldn't help but chuckle at the words, reaching for the roll of wrapping paper, being stopped by the blueberry, "Mm...you know, we can always finish wrapping later~," he purred in a hushed voice.

Sal gently pressed a hand against the blondie's chest as the two leaned in for a gentle kiss, the sensation only lasting for a little of a few seconds before giggling was heard. Travis pulled away with a soft laugh and leaned over to look down the hall at the boy's door. It was shut, but soft, small, adorable voices were heard on the other side. "yeah...maybe not yet..." he snorted.

"Hmpf...fine, I guess we can just wrap..." he whined, shifting back in a comfy position.

"Awh~ Blue, it's okay, how about I go get us some hot chocolate, hm?" He offered with a grin, the blueberry excitedly obliging as Travis stood back up.

"I'll be right back, my love..." he hummed as he stepped away, out of the living room and into the kitchen.

And once Travis got back, the two put on a movie while they drank their hot chocolate and wrapped gifts. By the end, when their cups were empty and the credits rolled, they had fallen asleep together on the couch with a blanket draped over them. The presents had been stacked neatly under the wonderfully lit tree, with a plate of crumbs and half glass of milk that was set on the coffee table.

The family slept in peace, maybe there was a shift here or there and a snore or two, but it was peaceful, and a truly magical night.