Begging on your knees

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," I said then gave him directions. The second he was gone, I kid you not the SECOND he was gone Trina came out of absolutely no where yelling at me to check his phone.

"JUST CHECK HIS PHONE!"

"What?! Why?!" I yell confused.

"TO SEE IF HE'S HIDING ANYTHING DUH! NOW HURRY BOYS PEE FAST!" She yells before taking off to whatever hole she crawled out of.

I shook my head then stared at the phone lying there suddenly contemplating whether or not I should actually look at it. Before I know it, the phone is suddenly in my hand and just as I'm going through his texts I get caught red handed.

"I'm sorry okay I was snooping!" I try apologizing.

"Dude! We went out for like 46 minutes and you already don't trust me," he says hurt.

"No I'm not like that!" I protest springing to my feet.

"Are you sure?" He asks clearly irritated. "Cuz I think you're EXACTLY like that. I gotta go," he says before walking out the door. I bang my head against the wall multiple times hating myself more and more with each bang.

I'm such an idiot, how could I have let Trina's pressure get the best of me?! I literally had no problems but then stupid jade started filling my head with doubt and stupid Trina pressured me to check his phone and UGH!

I let my body drop onto the couch, face first, and just lied there hating everything that just happened. When I finally sat back up I noticed the bush outside waddling. Damnit Robbie.

I went out there and yelled at him lecturing him trying to take out all my current self hatred on him. It did make me feel a little better, but I still felt absolutely awful for the rest of the night. I can't believe I did what I did.

...

I finally caught up to Ryder at school after an odd encounter with Robbie and his new 'makeover'.

"Ryder! Did you get my texts?" I call out to him.

"Yeah, wanna check my phone and make sure I'm not lying?" He replied coldly.

"I'm sorry, look if you give me a second chance I PROMISE I will never EVER snoop through your phone again or give you spicy tuna balls again!" I plead.

"I kinda liked the spicy tuna balls," he jokes filling me with relief he wasn't mad anymore.

"So, wanna come over tonight?" I ask.

"I can't, I gotta start making my song, I gotta start rehearsing it," he says stressed out.

"What if we work together on a song?!" I suddenly propose to him.

"Seriously? You'd wanna do a song with me?" He asks with his cute smile.

"Yeah sure! It'll be fun and that way we can spend more time together!" I reply cheerily.

"Alright, see you around after school then in the recording room," he says before giving me a peck on the cheek that sends my heart racing but not nearly as much as when he kisses me on the lips after we finish recording that afternoon.

Later that night the gang showed up at my doorstep explaining that Robbie had found out Ryder uses girls to get good grades then ditches them and confirmed it with some of the other girls he's dated. I couldn't believe it. It felt so wrong and dirty. I thought he actually liked me for me, but he was just using me.

"Bet you feel prettyyyy stupid huh," Jade says now with a smirk on her face.

"Okay that's a time-out," Beck suddenly says to the goth.