Sick? 2

AN: happy holidays I love y'all. Also kinda funny but I'm sick too 😭😂 enjoy

Justin slept for over an hour and awoke without a sound. "Are you hungry?" He shook his head. "You haven't eaten in hours bubba," I said sadly. He shook his head again and sat up slowly also waking up Jacks who was in between his legs. "Are you okay?" He shrugged and sat near his cars.  He coughed now and then, but stayed silent. He suddenly got up and stretched. "Are you okay bubby?" He nodded even though he clearly wasn't okay. "Do you need to go to the restroom?" He nodded again. I walked him to the restroom and he shut the door. My phone rang from the other room. I ran to the living area and answered. "Hey, pattie what's up?" I asked slightly out of breath from running. "Everything is good actually. Dad is doing a lot better." I smiled. "That's good. Justin's been pretty good too. Other than the cold he has. Poor baby." Pattie sighed sadly. "I forgot to tell you Justin gets sick easily. That's why he has vitamins." I hummed. "I forgot the other night. I'm sorry," I face palm. How could I forget? "It's alright. He gets sick even with the vitamins. It just happens less often." I sighed. "It's been rough, but our puppy is helping," I said petting Jacks. "I bet he is adorable." I chuckled. "They both are." I heard a bang. "Alright. I got to go, but I'll call back," I said quickly worried that Justin hurt himself. "Okay, goodbye." We both hung up and I ran to the restroom. I opened the door which was unlocked and Justin was having a seizure. I turned him on his side and timed it with my phone. The shaking slowed and stopped as saliva and foam ran down Justin's face. I gently wiped his mouth. "Ma-ma," Justin slurred trying to sit up. I stopped him. "Lay down Justin." He did as told and fell asleep. I picked up my phone and called an ambulance. "Please be okay Justin," I said rubbing his back.