33333

AN: will update soon I already wrote the next 5-ish chapters

I woke up in a wet puddle and heard Justin crying hysterically.  Justin had an accident. "It's okay baby." He coughed and cried harder. "Look at me, baby." He looked at me with tears rushing down his face. "It's okay Bubba. Accidents happen. I'm not mad." I rubbed his back and he coughed again. "Are you getting a cold?" He shrugged while rubbing his arms. "Let's get you in the bath and into clean clothes baby boy." He nodded and I got up to start the bath for him and get him clean clothes.

Once that was all done I checked on Justin who was watching Spongebob while sucking his thumb. I wonder if Pattie knows about his thumb sucking. I walked back to the bathroom to check the water which was once again perfect. I stopped the water and went out to get Justin. When I walked out to the living room I noticed Justin had fallen asleep. "Justin," I cooed shaking him slightly. "Your bath is ready." His eyes fluttered open and he suddenly hugged me. Quickly he let me go and walked to the bathroom. I frowned. Already then.

I walked to the bathroom and saw Justin struggling with his shirt. I chuckled a bit. "Bubba let me help." I got his clothes off of him and he got into the lukewarm water.  I watched him swish the water for a few minutes. "Let's get your hair washed so we can get breakfast." He nodded but remained unmoved. I grabbed a cup and we washed his hair together. Once we finished Justin yawned still feeling kinda groggy. "Do you want to play for a bit or get out and eat breakfast?" He tilted his head looking at the water and his toys. "Pl-ay." I sat on the floor and watched Justin play with his toys while making little quiet sound effects.

After half an hour I checked the time. "What do you want to have for breakfast?" He shrugged still looking at his toys. "Do you want pancakes?" He nodded not moving or showing much emotion. I stayed seated because he wanted to play for a while longer.

He tilted his head and swished around the water before giggling. "What happened?" He laughed and repeated his actions. "Bu-bbles," he said giggling more. "Are you playing with bubbles?" He nodded while smiling. I checked the time again and stood up. "Let's get breakfast." He nodded and stood up. I gave him a towel and we walked out to his room. He sat on his bed while I grabbed his clothes for him. "Do you want a diaper or undies?" He shrugged shivering slightly. "Will you please wear a diaper for me?" He nodded while slightly blushing. I helped get him dressed and we walked out to the living area. "I know it's embarrassing but you have to tell me if you go okay?" He nodded and sat on the clean side of the couch. I grabbed the dirty blanket (thank god Justin's urine didn't soak onto the couch) and threw it and a couple of other clothes in the laundry.

Once that was finished I checked on Justin who was watching SpongeBob and sucking his thumb again. I got the ingredients out and started making the chocolate chip pancakes. While making breakfast I continuously checked on Justin. I was almost done so I turned around to check on Justin again, but he was already watching me. "Do you want whip cream on top Bubba?" He nodded excitedly. I smiled and turned back around. I was already planning on doing it like that, but I decided to let him know early. I finished the pancakes and got Justin chocolate milk in a coffee mug. He sat on the counter and finished his food and milk.

I finished almost as quickly and settled on watching him from the couch

Justin grabbed his cars and started organizing them over and over. Suddenly he stopped and frowned then started scratching his arms roughly. "No honey don't do that." He yelled (screeched) at me and then scratched harder. "Justin no! What's the matter?" I asked trying to get him to stop hurting himself. Justin screamed and started crying. I grabbed his arms (gently to avoid hurting the bloodied scratches, but enough that he wouldn't get away). "Do you need your band?" He ignored me trying to get out of my grip while still fussing. "No more scratching baby boy. I don't want to see you hurt." He screamed again still trying to get out of my grip. I could feel his muscles spasming trying to continue scratching.

He full on started sobbing and this time got out of my grip. Instead of scratching he curled into a ball while sobbing hysterically. I cleaned his scratched up arms and rubbed his back to provide comfort. After an hour he stopped crying, but stayed curled up on the floor. "What happened, baby? What made you so upset?" He sighed and closed his tired bloodshot eyes. He opened his eyes again "M-Mommy," he responded quietly under his breath. I cooed sympathetically. "Do you miss your mum?" He nodded and rubbed his eyes. I got out my phone but kept my eyes on Justin to make sure he didn't start scratching again.

"Hi, Pattie Justin misses you. Can you talk?" I gave my phone to Justin who put it up to his ear but stayed laying on the floor. "Hi mommy," He whispered without stuttering. "I miss you." I smiled sadly. "I miss you," he said again or maybe he was echoing his mum. It was hard to tell. "Play cars?" he asked smiling softly with his thumb near his mouth. He sat up suddenly and looked at his arm. "Owie," he mumbled in a hushed whisper. He nodded and looked down. "I sorry." I smiled again. My bubba is so cute. "I behave," he nodded. "I behave." He smiled again. "I love mommy." He smiled bigger and giggled. "No, I love mommy more!" Justin handed my phone back to me and saw that Pattie hung up so I put it back in my pocket. I looked back up and noticed Justin fell asleep.

I checked Justin's diaper (it was not easy) and put a blanket over him. I laid next to him and moved his bangs out of his face. I smiled and admired every inch of my beautiful Bubba's face.