finale 2

Half a year later

YN and zayn got closer and closer.  Zayn was fired as Justin's nurse and YN was rehired. Zayn worked with Autistic teens and kids. His favorite people being named Liam, niall, Harry and his boyfriend Louis. Justin was happy to have his nurse back.

Pattie noticed Justin was changing. It was as if he was going through puberty again. She caught him "excited" on multiple occasions. Pattie figured he liked his nurse but heard her shut him down a couple of times. Justin awoke one morning feeling pain in his back and neck. He sat up and observed his surroundings. He fell asleep in the bathroom trying to calm himself down after a hard time. He stretch and grumbled in annoyance. He didn't understand anything that was happening lately.

He opened the bathroom door and stumbled out feeling stiff. "Hi mama," he mumbled staring out the counter still tired. "Good morning baby. How are you feeling?" He yawned. "Sweepy," he said like a baby which made his mum laugh slightly. "You can take a nap later if you want." He nodded as pattie sat his cereal in front of him. "Th-thank you mama." He ate quietly and heard his mum talking on the phone.

"Okay. Okay. I can't he's been sick. No. Okay. Bye." She hung up and made another call. "YN can you come by? I have work again. Yeah. Okay see you soon. Bye." Justin put his bowl in the sink and looked up at his mum. "Will you be be okay with YN?" Without saying anything he hugged her. "I love you. " she kissed his forehead. "I love you too okay? I'll be back later tonight. "

YN knocked on the door and Pattie talked with her. Justin walked into his room and shut the door (harder than intended). He laid on the bed and sighed. YN came in slowly. "Are you okay bug?" He shrugged.  She sat on his bed and touched his leg. He flinched and whined feeling hard again. He sighed turning on his side away from her. "How can I help you baby? I hate seeing you upset." He sighed and looked in her eyes. "I love you. Can we get married? I don't want anyone else but y-you," he said slowly trying not to stutter. She shook her head. "Justin you know we can't. I'm with-" Justin cut her off. "But please. I-I love you, " he mumbled. "Justin no." He sat up frustrated. "Why not?!" He spat angrily. Why won't she marry him "because I'm pregnant!" They both sat in silence. 

Justin's lip quivered and he ran to the bathroom. He locked the door and sat down crying hysterically. His heart was broken and his ears were ringing. YN sat trying to talk to Justin through the door. She apologized endlessly and wanted to hug him.

He stopped crying, but he still sat feeling numb. He blinked tired. He got up and turned on the bath water. He plugged the water and slowly undressed. He stopped the water and slumped into the burning water.  He hated how hot it was but he wanted a bath. 

He grabbed his mum's body wash and lathered it into a washcloth.  He washed his face and body the best he could. He leaned into the water ignoring the awful feeling of water entering his ears. The water felt nice. He sat up and gasped. He wiped his face and sat with his head in his legs. He blinked looking at the water.

"Justin? I got you a towel." He looked up and licked his lips. His voice caught in his throat so he didn't respond. He looked over at the towels and decided to get out. He didn't drain the water in fear of having sensory overload but he wrapped a towel around his waist. He put on his underwear and wrapped the towel around his waist again. He opened the door. "I didn't know how to turn the water low." He said looking at his arms and chest. His nurse noted the light red. "Come on. I know where some cream is." He followed close behind. 

"Do you like him?" Justin mumbled slowly. "I do. I like you too, but what I have with zayn is different." He sighed understanding. "How big is baby?" YN smiled. "Two months or 5 weeks." He looked at her. "Do you know what it is?" She shrugged. "I don't know, but if it's a girl I want to name her Shasta or if it's a boy we were thinking Justin. " he tensed up and smiled. "We want to name him after you." Justin hugged her without warning.

The rest of the week Pattie had off and Justin was quiet. "Are you okay baby boy?" She asked kissing his head. He nodded. "Can we in-invite YN t-to dinner?" She kissed his forehead.  "I'll go call." Justin set the table as Pattie finished the spaghetti. YN knocked on the door. "I hope you don't mind I invited my fiance." Pattie shook her head. "No problem at all." YN was shocked to hear Zayn knew everyone but everyone got along. Towards the end of the meal Justin tapped the table repeatedly. "What's wrong baby?" Pattie asked, but Justin shook his head. "YN?!" Justin said a bit too loudly standing up. He blushed sitting back down. She grabbed his hand. "We'll be right back."

They walked to Justin's room. "What's going on Justin?" Justin frowned not hearing a nickname. "It's okay." She frowned.  "No what is it?"they went back and forth for a minute. "It's okay." It finally clicked. "You're okay with me marrying Zayn." He nodded. She hugged him. "Will you be alright?" He nodded. "I just want you to be happy. "