𝙹𝚞𝚖𝚒𝚗;

MYSTIC MESSENGER
> Han Jumin

a/n; Please note that Jumin and the reader are 20 years old in the first part of the flashback

a/n; Please note that Jumin and the reader are 20 years old in the first part of the flashback. Meaning Jaehee isn't working with Jumin then. Since the reader's parents are extremely strict, they would never let the reader leave the house unless going to work or school.

CW/TW; character's death, suicidal thoughts, verbal abuse, cursing, blood/gore, hyperventilation, panic attack.

Jumin stared at the gravestone in front of him, tears streaming down his face.

'[Last Name] [First Name]'

Tears fell even more as he read his deceased lover's name. 'Sorry' was the only word that came out of his mouth. He fell onto his knees, holding [Name]'s favourite bouquet closer to his chest, begging. Begging for [Name] to come back. Wanting to apologise for everything bad that he did to him. Especially for... that day. "[Name]... please... I'm s-sorry..! P-please come back.."

[Name] was a fragile male. Growing up in a terrible household, where his parents would verbally abuse him every day.

"Shut up, you fucking bitch! Why the fuck are you so fucking annoying!? Go to your room!"

"If only you didn't exist, my life would've been better. You're the worst mistake I've ever made," His mother spat at him, like a venomous snake she is. He had enough. He was now fully broken. He ran straight out of the house. Suicidal thoughts were just screaming inside his head. He just wants to end it. End him.

He stood at the edge of the pavement, facing the road. He stared at the view in front of him, watching the fast passing cars. Jumin, who was making his way to a pet toys shop, was the first to notice the h/c head. He stopped in his tracks and studied [Name]'s body language. As [Name]took the first step towards the road, something in Jumin's mind clicked. On instinct, he ran towards the taller male and tackled him. They both sat up and Jumin immediately hugged him. "Don't," He paused, making [Name] look straight in his eyes. "Don't kill yourself, please. You matter, okay? You are loved-"