32.0// bombshell P1 //

When I finally got out of the hospital warden, I checked my phone. 10 missed calls from Shawn, 3 missed FaceTimes (also from Shawn) and 20 missed calls from Camilla. What a nice fan club I have.

"Tom. What do I do?" I showed him my lock screen with all the notifications.

"As much as it pains me to say it, you're going to have to ignore them for now. If they send any texts, don't open them or read them. Don't call them either. I think their phones are being tracked."

"But Camilla isn't-"

"Yes I know she isn't dumb enough to call from her own phone. She might even have a burner phone. But either way we can't take risks. Okay?"

"Okay."

Don't get me wrong, I feel so guilty right now. But the fact that I got shot 24 hours ago, even though we're supposed to be undercover, backs me up.

Tom came back in the car with a dress bag, and put it in the bag. We drove back home in silence and we got inside the house, he gave me instructions.

"So. Get dressed. Meet me down here in 1 hour."

"Where are you going? Are you leaving?"

"What? No no no, I'm not leaving you at all, especially after what happened. I'll be in the other room okay?"

"Yeah okay."

I went upstairs and I took the dress out from it's bag. It was gorgeous. 

It kind of reminded me of a wedding dress but oh well, Toms a man he isn't going to know the difference

1 hour later.

I walk downstairs and I see Tom waiting there anxiously. He heard footsteps and looked up to me.

Toms POV

Toms POV

I looked up the stairs and saw Y/N, looking as stunning as ever.

"W-wow." I couldn't find the words.

"Well I should think so. You picked it out." Of course she has to hit me with the sass.

"Well, it was the cheapest I could find." I said as offered my arm to her.