"Hm, well I was ordered to train you princess.  But I believe you should reside in my chambers for the day" he sighed, pulling up a chair and watching her roll her beautiful coloured eyes. He needed to tell her about her hair.. maybe she'd notice soon, but she could be angry.

She couldn't stop thinking about her current situation, finding it incredibly weird how kylo ren was being, definitely not how she imagined he'd look but she was glad he was this gorgeous. She lectured herself, she shouldn't be falling for him..but his smooth skin and his small freckles spotted on his cheeks, his strong looking nose and his rosey pink lips. Something Fawn shouldn't have been thinking about.

"Since, the supreme leader, your hair has turned white" he admitted randomly , with a long and distant sigh, almost not knowing how to speak to a lady of a higher authority although kylo was surprised as she hardly reacted and just nodded. "I always hated my hair colour" she admitted, already looking at one of the strands of snowy white in her finger tips which she twisted around.

"You still think of me as a princess, dont you?"

"That's how most people know you, so yeah, and I have to treat you with respect and like your higher" he scoffed.

The girl shrugged, ignoring kylo's threatening stares which were handsome.. and ignoring kylo in general, her thoughts were blank so the man couldn't even read them; which surprised him a lot. To be honest, kylo was utterly fascinated by Fawn, however he couldn't stare at her all day. In 30 minutes, the commander would have a meeting with the council and potentially get Hux to show Fawn around.

"I think you should get a wash then to kill some time, I will be gone when you get back but you may find a ginger rat outside of this door. That is hux. He'll show you around the base" kylo ren hissed, offering her a hand which Fawn took. Climbing off the bed, and standing on her feet in dizzy and hazily way. And with the strange support from kylo ren, he helped her into his bathroom and generously set up the shower before leaving and slamming the door shut.

The poor girl, jumped out of her skin, staring at her self in the mirror before she stripped her ragged princess - like dress off from her 'home'. The more she looked at it, the more she wanted to be sick. But, she entered the steamy embrace of the water dripping onto her sore body, covered with either scars or burns. Tilting her head back, enjoying every bit of the Warmth.

Meanwhile, kylo thought about everything he knew about Fawn. A foundling, a mandalorian in training, kidnapped, a princess, now the first orders weapon for the destruction of the resistance. But he truly questioned her fighting skills. Her traits were very lonesome, and she seemed very observant. That was one thing kylo noticed. She kept an eye on every move, and would flinch at times, that could link to being agile and quick..

As soon as he found hux, he explained it all to the man he despised so much, threatening him in the process. Kylo simply saw Fawn as his, his possession, and princess or not - no one was allowed to harm her. It was very caring but realistically kylo didn't care about her- well not yet at least. But he knew someone no one knew about, that she was supposed to be a warrior. And the poor girl didn't even properly know she was force sensitive or a sith even though Snoke had told her.

As she stepped out of the steamy shower, she wrapped the towel around her body before leaving the bathroom and into the bedroom, to her surprise the beast had left a set off robes for her on the bed, including a bra and pants. She faintly smiled but it immediately faded away as she fixed her appearance in the mirror once settling into her clothes, slowly she shuffled over to the door . To see exactly the man kylo described.

To be honest, Fawn was surprised the door wasn't locked however she remembered that this guy was awaiting her presence anyway. "You must be Fawn stellarfire" he spat, the way he said her name made her shiver. Silently she nodded. "Just call me Fawn"

And with that, she walked beside the fast general down the hall and away from the room. To be brutally honest, he was terrible at giving a tour. As the general, leaped at Fawn at an unexpected surprise.. harsh-fully pushing her into a storage room which had nothing but simple supplies.

Her back crashing into a wall and the wind being knocked out of her, she coughed and struggled to give Hux eye contact, but she shivered as he pinned her wrists in place.. and with his free hand gripping her chin to force her to look at him. Her breaths began to grow unsteady and worried, she couldn't help it..

"Why you? Kylo chose nothing but a weakling to be his apprentice. It'll be fun to watch you break through every trial...or I could break you behind the scenes so he'll kill you" he hissed, letting go of her chin, and as her eyes carefully watched the man look down at her breasts.. he had a good view from up here and it disgusted her. So confidently, she spat in his face.

Although, her actions got her know where as he whipped it away and simply slapped her hard, busting her lip. "Your pretty ill take that, all the men will hopefully have your hands on your fragile body soon..you seem like the whore who'd enjoy that" he mocked, attempting to see her cry.

But in anger, with ..the force.. she pushed him away, and before he could get up she escaped from the room. Tears springing from her eyes as she ran..