"Yeah but I thought yesterday you was missing some braincells. Today you woke up with some new ones. I thought it would change." He explained.

"Cuh!" Los bust out laughing. "Never did you just say that shit."

"Aye y'all gotta respect him for this determination. Nigga been wanting her since the first day of school." Kris added.

I looked over at him because I never knew that. He just started coming in my face as of last week.

He looked away, blushing. He was lightskin as hell so that red was creeping up on his cheeks quick.

I stayed quiet, just thinking.

You know when a nigga tryna talk to you, and a part of you wants to talk to him, you just scared because you don't wanna get your time wasted?

So now you having a battle with yourself on whether or not you should talk to him or not.

Worst shit in the world, I don't care.

"Aye y'all the security guard was searching me and I farted." Marv came over to us breathing hard as hell. He was in my 1st period class and he was always laughing.

"You nasty as fuck." KB mugged him.

"I couldn't hold it cuh it was one of them farts that make yo stomach bubble."

The bell rung and DaeDae pulled me away from them. "Come on, lemme walk you to class."

I didn't say much, the two of us just walking in silence. But I was the type that if I wanted to know something, I was gonna ask. Ain't no holding my tongue round here.

"If you been wanting me since the first day, why you ain't been say something?"

"Cause you mean as hell. I thought you was gone dub me. Which you did."

"If I dubbed you why you still tryna talk to me?" I asked. I got a bad habit of thinking everybody got bad intentions.

"Cause I'm on yo trail girl. I see some I like, imma say something cause closed mouths don't get fed."

I shook my head, blushing. "Ion know why you want me. Ion bring shit but headaches and hard time."

"I want it allllll! Hannit hea!" He exclaimed.

"Boy move you annoyinggggg." I dragged, pushing him.

"I'm annoying with all them extra g's? Oh yeah im there forsure cuh!" He nodded.

I'd laughing and blushing nonstop since I been with him and I loved every minute of it.

I was a big fronter though so he would never know that.

"I can get a hug?" We had made it to my class and he was now standing in front of me.

"Naw, you can get some dap." I held my hand out.

"You such a nigga." He dapped me up anyways, but he stared at me not letting my hand go.

"What?" I shifted my eyesight tryna figure out why he was looking at me in my eyes like that.

"Imma leave you alone foreal foreal. But you gotta answer this question truthfully and correctly."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Do you want me?"

"No."

"In fucking correct."

I bust out laughing, throwing my head back. "You are a jokeeee. Who raised you boy?"

He smacked his lips. "Mannnn."

The second bell rung letting us know we only had a couple of more minutes before we were tardy.

"Get to class Arondae. You're gonna be late."

He shook his head and chuckled, all while letting my hand go and backing away. "You playing games Zyir."

"I don't play games sir." I spoke matter of factly.

"That's alright, keep on bullshitting. Imma make you my wife one day girl!" He hollered causing people to look over my way as he walked backwards.

little did i know, talking to him was the best thing that ever happened to me.

_______________