TWENTY-TWO.

do y'all work. 😒😒😒

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

"Hold up, let me take a picture." Kamiri grabbed my hand.

"It isn't gonna be cute if you're holding my hand."

"Well why you taking for fuckin ever? Come on."

"Quit rushing me." I mumbled, placing one of my hands over the other.

" I mumbled, placing one of my hands over the other

"Yeahhh look at that. Shorty hooked yo lil ass up on hood. Long ass fingers." He said making me bust out laughing.

"Fuck you." I said before sighing and throwing my arms around his waist. "I don't want you to leavveeee."

We had just came from getting my nails done and were standing outside my house.

"You gotta go home man. I know yo people's probably don't like me."

"So. You not here to be liked."

"Okay, talk yo shit dennn sus."

"You annoying." We shared a laugh.

"Nawl but, go inna house. Imma come check on you later." He kissed my forehead.

"Can you at least carry me over there?"

"Girl gone limp yo ass to the door." He mushed me making me bust out laughing.

"Wait, gimme some suga." I made duck lips and he put his whole mouth over my lips.

"Move." I wiped my face with the back of my hand laughing. "That is so nasty."

"Okay foreal, foreal." He pulled me back to him by my neck, kissing me.

"Mm." He pecked my lips and pulled away. "Who that on yo porch?"

"I don't kn- I think that's Chocolate. Chocolate!"

"Oh hey y'all." She looked up from her phone and waved.

"Waddup." Kamiri nodded before looking back down at me. "Imma see you later ight?"

"Byeee Kamiri."

"Never bye, see you later."

"Boy whatever." I laughed and walked up to the porch. "Why you sitting out here?"

"Girl you know yo daddy don't like me in the house."