Lady didn't talk to nobody. I was starting to think the bitch was gay.

Me on the other hand? I wanted something real. I didn't have time for nobody to be on childish ass games. If I was gonna settle down with you, I wanted to last years. Whether we were in highschool or not. It was possible.

A group of bitches stood around, staring me down as I walked past. See I knew none of them bitches liked me. Ian give not one fuck though, looking at all of them individually, making sure to keep eye contact.

Ain't nan bitch put fear in my heart.

"KB! Get out that damn girl face before I tell Amiah!" Some boy called out to a brownskin boy.

"Kris you such a damn snitch." Los laughed. I only knew him because of Chocolate.

"BAE!" I rolled my eyes when I heard Arondae's loud voice.

"I am not your damn girlfriend." I shook my head and chuckled when he came over to me, draping his arm over my shoulder.

Bitches started mugging me, looking and shit. You know how you know when bitches talking bout you? They be whispering and looking yo way. Like bitch speak the fuck up.

"Man you could be. You playing."

"Who playing? I'm dead ass serious." I shook my head.

"Hey DaeDae? You selling?" Some girl came up, smiling all in his face.

"Naw ion got nothing on me." He shook his head. "Sorry love."

She looked at me and I waved sarcastically causing her to jerk her head back and walk away. I don't care cause what the fuck was she looking and not saying nothing for?

DaeDae only laughed. "You something else boa."

"And you too friendly." I rolled my eyes at him.

"How I'm friendly? She hungry, she looking for somebody who selling." He laughed. He sold snacks and everybody always came to him because all his shit was a dollar. These motherfuckers be charging 1.50 for a Gatorade.

"SoRrY lOvE." I mocked before we both bust out laughing. "You did not have to add that."

"Man watch out, ian friendly. People just know me. They love me. What, you jealous?"

"Jealous for what?" I jerked my head back.

"Cause people can't stand yo lil mean ass."

"I don't give a fuck they don't like me. None of them bitches don't wanna fight me." I bust out laughing. "Fuck them people."

"Perioddd." He dragged making me push him.

"Move." We laughed.

"So you don't want me foreal?" He straight faced me.

"Foreal." I nodded as we neared the spot where him and all his friends usually stood.

"Mannnn." He smacked his lips, smiling. "Why not?"

"Didn't I just answer this question yesterday?" Arondae damn near asked me the same question everyday : Why didn't I want him.