Sleepover at Sikowitz's

Start from the beginning

"And what happens if we break?" Andre asks.

"You'll be immediately banished from my home," he answers.

"Sooo who picks the characters we play?" Jade questions curiously.

"Beck you'll choose for Cat, Cat you'll choose for Robbie, Robbie you'll choose for Beck, Andre will choose for Tori, Tori will choose for Jade, Jade will choose for Andre," he answers in a very fast manner that was quite impressive.

"We'll meet in the black box theater after school to hear who's playing what," he says finally.

"Hey Tori," Rex says, "maybe you should be a character that loves to make out with 2 ft tall guys that are me."

I look to the side annoyed and catch Jade looking over at the puppet annoyed, she's always hated Rex, yknow what that gives me a great idea. I turn back to Rex and grant his wish giving him a good long kiss.

...

"Beck, what role will Cat be playing," Sikowitz asks as we're all gathered in the black box theater.

"Cat will play a 1980's stand up comedian who's VERY annoying," he answers.

"I wanna be a unicorn," she pouts.

"You can't," Beck replies.

"Fooey," she says.

"Cat! Who will Robbie be playing?"

"Well, I've decided, Robbies role should be, a motivational speaker, who just drank some weird beverage that made his legs weak and wobbly," the redhead giggles out.

"Robbie tell us the character you've chosen for Beck."

"Beck will be playing a guy from England who's accent is really hard to understand, and he's always invading people's personal space," he says satisfied with himself.

"Andre, what do you have in store for Toro."

"Okay Tori's character will be a cop who wears too much red lipstick and is obsessed with Raisin Bran." Alright nice, nothing I can't handle, note to self, thank Andre later for not giving me something too weird.

"Alright Tori, tell us what Jade will be." Good, time for payback, this is what she deserved after being such a gank.

"Love to," I say with a wide smile on my face that only got bigger when I saw Jade's terrified face. "Jade will be playing an innocent farm girl from Alabama who's super sweet and nice and never gets upset about ANYTHING," I smirk.

"I'd rather slam my tongue in a car door," she deadpans.

"Now tell us who Andre will be playing Jade," Sikowitz disregards her car door comment.

"Ugh fine," she sighs and gets up, "you're gonna be a guy who's just finished running a marathon who also happens to be 9 months pregnant," she says with an evil smile on her face.

...

I show up on the doorstep of Sikowitz and when he opens the door I yell out, "I AM A POLICE OFFICER!" As I chew up Raisin Bran in my mouth hugging the box I had in one of my arms with my fake police officer outfit on and too much red lipstick.

"WOULD YOU LIKE SOME RAISIN BRAN!?" I ask.

"Uh no thank you but please come in," he says stepping to the side. "And your name is?"

"OFFICER P'DESKO!" I yell. "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING SHARP OR POINTY IN YOUR POCKETS THAT COULD INJURE ME?" I question while chewing another handful of Raisin Bran.