San smirk. " I will never forget about you."

---

Haneul picking her books from the desk in her bedroom. She drop it all on her bed before climb next to it. She open her laptop and start studying. She got an apple from her nightstand that she chopped just now. She have a bite before heard the sound from her phone.

She take a look at the message and it's from Bambam.

' Han, where are u?'

' house, why?'

' mmm studying, right?'

' u know me well, Bam. '

' can u come over? I'm lonely. '

' huh? Scare?'

' stop. Im just, lonely. I want to talk with u.'

' mmm okay then, on my way. 5 min.'

With that Haneul grab her jacket from the desk and walk out. Before that she smell something from the kitchen. She peek in the kitchen and saw her mom cooking for dinner.

" Mom?" She got closer to her mom and Mrs Lee turn around smiling to her daughter. " What are you doing?" Haneul ask.

" Dinner, and why are you wearing that?" Her mom point to her jacket. Haneul smile and hug her mom.

" Going to Bam's. He said he is lonely staying home alone." Mrs Lee laugh with Haneul.

" Alright. But be home before 11, okay?" Mrs Lee said and Haneul nodded before walk away to Bambam house.

Haneul got there, knocking the door waiting for Bambam to open it. When Bambam open the door he ask Haneul to come in and they go to Bambam's room.

Bambam got a popcorn and Coke for them as Haneul wants to watch Netflix with him.

As they watching, suddenly BamBam asking something to Haneul. " Are you mad at me?" With that Haneul quickly look at him.

" What? Why?" Haneul continue munching the popcorn.

" You know, I can't send you home today." Bambam look down and pout.

Haneul pinch his chin and make his look at her. " Why would I want to be mad at you?" Haneul ask and smile.

" Im sorry, Haneul ahh." Bambam begging and pull her into a hug. Friend hug.

" Okay okay! Fine. I already forgive you." Haneul try to push him away.

As Haneul was struggling to push Bambam away suddenly someone calling her. It's Chungha.

" Oh Chungha calling." Haneul turn it on speaker so that Bambam can hear it too.

" Hello, guys. What ya doing?" Chungha tell from the phone and BamBam quickly put a hand to his ears.

" Err we're in Bambam house, why?" Haneul ask.

" Why don't you go to my house? I'm doing a party." Chungha continue yell because the music is too loud.

" Umm I think we're good- " Bambam widen his eyes when he hear Haneul said that. Bambam quickly take the phone and put it on his ear.

" It's okay. We will going." Bambam said and Haneul widen her eyes. Bambam heard chungha said okay and end the call.

He give it to Haneul back. " Yah what are you doing? Im not going." Haneul roll her eyes.

" But Haneul. There is nothing we can do in here. Why don't we go?" Bambam complaining.

Haneul think at first and then look at he pouty Bambam. " Okay okay!! Fine!"

" Yes!"

---

They arrive at the party and walk inside. Haneul saw many student from their school here. Like she recognized a bunch not too many.

Bambam was walking to the mini bar while pulling Haneul with him. " Drink?" Bambam ask and Haneul nod. Bambam give her a drink and they just standing there.

While Haneul and BamBam was talking to each other. Suddenly Haneul's eyes drop to something unexpected.

Choi San. What is he doing here?

Haneul rolled her eyes as she saw a girl approching San. Her eyes glued to the girl who was smiling to him.

Haneul watching the scene while she didn't hear what Bambam saying.

" You know, a lot of girls asked me to a date before but I'm just ... you know." Bambam look up to see Haneul was staring at someone. He look at the sight Haneul was staring.

Bambam saw San with a girl." Hum jealous much?" That makes Haneul look at Bambam.

"Huh what? No. I am not." Then Haneul turning her body to the other side. She look at Bambam being curious. " I'm okay, really. "

"Do you want to go back?" Bambam ask. Haneul give a glare at the scene where the girl was totally walk closer to San seductively.

She nods before put the glass down and BamBam take her hand, they walked out of the house and got into Bambam's car.

All the way to Haneul's home, Bambam keeps glancing at her. She seems sad.

" Are you okay, Han?" Bambam ask curious. Haneul slowly turn to him and nod.

" It's me who wanted this break up." Haneul said so sudden. " Why would I want to get jealous, right?" Haneul trying to pronounce the words while still looking out the window.

What can she do to let this feelings go? She can't act like she's happy when she's sad. She  can't, especially around that guy she loved.

...