•T W O•

———

“So, she wanted this?” Yeonbin asked as he was standing in front of San both of his hands on his waist. He look down at San who was crying quietly, sitting on the bed.

San said he wants to stay at Yeonbin's place because he's not in the mood to go back or else his parents will asking multiple questions to him. Only he knew how protective his parents is.

San nodding as if he don't want to talk about it with Yeonbin. He definitely going to talk with Haneul tommorow. He wanted the truth. The truth problem why Haneul wants to breakup with him.

“I will not letting her go just like that.” San voice is so deep as he done crying. Yeonbin turn around after take a sit at his computer chair.

“What?” Yeonbin clueless. “I'm not letting her go if I don't get the reason why she wanted to breakup.” San trying to stay calm.

“Then, what are you going to do?” Yeonbin asks as if he don't want San to do anything bad to Haneul. He knew how bad San is when it comes to Haneul.

Yeonbin remembered when Haneul got disturbed by some guys in their school and they tried to flirted with Haneul. When San knew about that he had a fight with the guys and he beat them until they're bleeding a lot and almost die.

Yeonbin scared of San. Everyone in the school too.

San smirked. “I have my way.”

———

Haneul got into the library at lunch time. She wanted to study History with BamBam. She had been there for almost 10 minutes but still can't see a sight of him. Then, She studying alone by herself.

As she was writing something, suddenly someone patting her left shoulder and Haneul quickly turn around but the person already sit in front of her. It's BamBam.

Haneul turn back to him and saw his smiling face. “Why are you late, huh?” Haneul complaining. “I was at the washroom. Sorry.” BamBam lying while taking out his books from his bag.

Haneul just let him go and continue writing. “Haneul? What are you doing?” BamBam asks. “History. I have to finish this assignment. Why do you ask?” Haneul look at him.

“hmm nothing.” BamBam stay quiet but his hand slowly slipped into Haneul's pencil case, trying to grab something inside it. But Haneul eyeing him, frowning.

“What are you doing, Bam?” Haneul said while grabbing her pencil case and pull it to her book. “hmm I need a ruler ...?” Bambam show a poker face and take the ruler from Haneul's pencil case.

BamBam slowly open his book and do his works. Haneul just stare at him like he's a ghost. “Seriously Bam. Why are you acting strange?” Haneul says. BamBam just shrugged.

Suddenly BamBam looking behind Haneul. He's looking someone who is walking inside the library with that handsome face. Bambam shocked and widen his eyes, his hands stopped working and quickly tapped Haneul's hand.

Haneul look at him and frown. “What is it Bam? Are you seeing ghost?” Once she look at the person she regret turned around. She turn back to her book and sighing.