•O N E•

AUTHOR

He's running from the toilet to the classroom but still not seeing the sight of him. He run to the locker but he's not there either. Where is that badass?

He take out the paper out from his back pocket and read it again and again.

“ Meet me at the netball court at 1pm. ”

Suddenly the paper that he was reading being snatched by someone. He look up at the person and it's him. With the lollipop in his mouth.

“What is this?” he asked before reading it himself.

Yeonbin just stand there, quietly. With a quick moves he takes Yeonbin's hand and look at the wristwatch at his wrist.

It's 12.58 pm. With that not so long look at the watch he run away with quick pace to the netball court where he only get a minute to got there.

Arrive at the netball court, he saw a girl standing at the center of the court with her back facing him. He smile, seeing she's talking to herself.

Their distance was only 30 inch while her back still facing him.

“Are you talking with yourself again?” His voice making her jumped and quickly turn around and look up to him. She's startled to know their face are so close.

“Im not talking to myself. I'm just ... practicing.” she mumbling he last word. Then suddenly San take her right hand and locked with his.

“We've been ignored each other these weeks.” San confessing while his other hand caressing her cheek. She felt uncomfortable right now.

“Are you planning something for us?” his face coming closer that makes her wants to back away. She just looking down, don't want to look up to his eyes.

His face coming closer, more closer and closer.

“I'm breaking up with you.” Haneul said.

Right then, San stop coming closer. His eyes widen but Haneul didn't look up to him. San back away and loosened his hand that locked with Haneul. He stare at Haneul unbelievable. Like she's not real. Like what Haneul said just now was a dream.

His world stopped. He can't move a muscle. He didn't realise that Haneul was looking at him.

“I know you still can't believe this but ... I'm breaking up with you. We shouldn't be together.” she explained. But San being the trouble kid he is, never listening.

San slowly meeting his eyes with Haneul beautiful brown rounded eyes. To him, Haneul is the cause he's still living. He can't find other girl as perfect as Haneul. He know, he won't find other.

“Then, all these years? We were together. You said you love me.” San was about to burst in tears but he hold it in. He don't want Haneul to think he's a crybaby.

“We were together for 2 years. Yes. I do said I love you. But things changed now. I regret.” Haneul didn't think what she's saying. But whatever it is, she's regret.

“Regret of what?” San can be scary sometimes. His eyes turned into red as his eyes was ready to let the tears he was holding out.