•T H R E E•

San got shocked when he knew the person he saved just now is hugging him. He look down to her level, her face got pressed to his chest tightly. He hold her hand and pull her with him away after he take a look at the gangster that was laying on the sidewalk.

He pull Haneul's hand to his car. He open the door for her and without being told to get inside, Haneul go inside first while crying.

San make his way to the driver seat and close the door, not forget to lock it too. San look at Haneul and his eyes soften. His mind recalling the time where he saw Haneul crying.

Haneul sobbing. " T-thank you." The first words Haneul said to San when she knew the situation in the car was too awkward. She turn to look at San that was staring at her. " For saving me." Haneul manage to pronounce word.

" It's okay. It's not a big deal." He lied.

Yeah, it's not a big deal. Not too big deal.

Flashback

San go to a bunch of gangster that was sitting at the bus stop near their school. He knew Haneul would walk here and that's why he panned it all.

" Hey, hyung." He greeted and the mens turn around, looking at him. He smile tried to be friendly. " I-i need a help from you guys. Can you help me?" San asked.

" And what is that?" One of the guys asked.

" I need you to disturb a girl that will walk in this sidewalk and I want you guys to interrupt her. Make anything to her until she will scream for help." San explained.

" Okay. But how much?" The guy ask. At first San didn't understand but then the guy make a hand signal, asking for money. " How much you pay us?"

San quickly took out his wallet and give one thousand for them. Then the guys quickly took it. He lean his hand for shake. " Deal."

End of flashback

San stopped the car right in front of Haneul's house. He hold the break in place and stay like that. He turn to look at Haneul, who was looking out the window from his car to her house.

" Hey." San called for her softly. Haneul slowly turn her head to San. She raise her eyebrows. " You okay?" San asking but she didn't answer and keep looking at Haneul.

" What if ... they come after me again?" Haneul ask, her voice seems scared. San turn his body to the small girl next to him. He look deeply in her eyes while she does the same.

" Don't worry." San smiles. " Im here." San said before make his right hand to Haneul's hand. He take a hold of her hand, intertwined them with his. He kiss her back palm softly, while Haneul just watch his action.

Not too long after that, San let her hand go and smile. " What are you thinking, Haneul?" Haneul drop her eyes to somewhere else and shake her head.

" Nothing. It's just ... we're not together now. " Haneul said softly.

" Nothing? We've been together for like 2 fucking years and what are you regret for, Haneul?" San ask while look at her deeply.

" San, I know it's hard to forget about us but ... you need to try." With that Haneul walk out of the car and run to her house before San could chase her.