"I got it." She rolled her eyes before grabbing her money and giving it to me and I tossed the bag in her car.

"Have a nice day, don't fuck around and die." I told her before going back over to Duce, Pooh and Scoob.

"Get a new phone..." Scoob told me.

"Fuck y'all keep saying that shit like it's gon make me want a new one? Fuck out my face." I told him, doing my passcode again before going on Instagram.

"Aw yeah, you finna see hella squares wit question marks inna middle." Pooh told me and I looked up at him.

scoobydoo

scoobydoo Inna Trap No Cable 🤷🏾‍♂️

mseveryything
Baltimore, Maryland

mseveryything Would u believe me if I said I'm in love?view all comments

view all comments

6jaide Layna babyyyy 😍

"Look at my favorite lil bop." I cooed, liking the picture before I kept scrolling.

"You got too many hoes." Duce shook his head laughing.

"The more hoes t-"

"Whatever you finna say ain't even a real saying, so don't even get yo shit started."

"That don't matter. You get what I was tryna say." I waved him off.

"Shiddd. You just needa settle down wit a solid bitch and you gon be straight." Pooh shrugged.

"Love no thottiessss!" I dragged. "That's the motto. I say it to myself everyday when I wake up."

"Do you go to the doctor?" Scoob leaned against the car. "Serious question."

"You tryna play me like I'm dirty or some." I scrunched up my face.

"You might have a STD from all them hoes you be running through like it ain't shit, you ain't shit."

"They ain't shit either! They let me do the shit, so oh well." I shrugged.

"These bitches be built different." Duce shook his head. "Speaking of bitches...my bit-"

"You out here claiming yo own opps babymomma as yo bitch? Yo stepson is a whole ass opp by affiliation." Pooh shook his head.

"That bitch ass lil boy ain't my fucking stepson. He don't deserve that title." He scrunched his face up.

"Fuck a lil boy do to you? You sound a lil hurt."

"Lil bitch gon come inna room talm bout 'I feel my dada spirit,' bitch you wanna see the snitch so bad, I'll kill you and send yo ass there too, hell." He stated.

"Send that lil bitch to Winfield." Pooh muttered.

"Don't start singing that nigga." I mumbled.

"Who sheeee?!" Scoob dragged outta nowhere. "She baddd."

"Nahh, dont fuck wit em." I shook my head before leaning my head on the hood of the car.

"Wayment. Ain't that Alayna wit em?" Duce asked and I looked up. "Thirsty as hell boa!"

"Ain't nobody being thirsty, I was finna ask her why she all the way ova here. I ain't say she could come out the house."

"Who the hell you think you is to be giving out commands? A slave master?" Scoob asked.

"Nah, the black Hugh Hefner." I shrugged. "I own them bitches-nah I take that back, ion give a fuck bout no otha bitches. Alayna better stay inna house though."

"Cause you like her."

"I don't like shit." I shrugged. "I just prefer her over the rest of em. That's it, that's all. All it's been, all it's gon be!"

"All these bitches and you chose Alayna to be yo favorite? Coulda chose Sage, Jamy-"

"Jamya bout delusional as hell." I made a face.

"And Sage belong to the skreetzzz!" Pooh dragged. "Done fucked the whole team."

"Nah nah, don't een say it like that cause she know how to carry herself, you wouldn't even know how she get down foreal." I shrugged.

"Ehhh." Pooh said. "I guess, I'm finna text her. I want some topppp!"

"She ain't gon do it." I told him.

"She better the hell, it's around the holidays. Sharing is caring."

"Bitch its June." Duce looked over at him.

"Bitch and? Somewhere inna world, sharing is caring." Pooh shrugged. "Now leave me the fuck alone."

"Oh no...y'all retarded."

"Aww, look at the candles." Pooh said while we walked near the candlelight, kicking one down. "Man down!"

"Just like the snitching ass nigga they having this bitch fa." Duce added.

"That day be helping me go to sleep." Pooh shook his head. "Fo' shots to his head, leave the opp nigga dead!" He started dancing.

"Play too much." I shook my head chuckling.

"Nah nah, I'm so serious. Shit be so soothing to think about." He shrugged.

"Swear." Scoob stated.

"Bitch won't een there." I waved it off.

"Set it off in this bitch Queen Latifah!" Pooh jumped up and down. "Yessirrr!"

"Nigga you being loud as shit." I looked over at him. "Be quiet."

"I don't gotta be quiet. They ain't listening no way. These bullets ain't even finna make no noise."

"Say on God you got some silencers!"

"I don't..." He shrugged. "Ima make sure these hoes don't make no sound though."

"Get the shit over wit, nobody tryna be here all night. Niggas want some poussè." I told em.

"Gon fuck around and catch some." Duce joked.

"Only thing I'll ever catch is a cold, stop playing wit me." I stated. "The hell."

_______________
ts so ass.