Weird dream time 2

So I had a weird dream again

Oki uh, in the dream, there was this like anime. The characters werent introduced like it was a silent film, but it wasnt. That anime had this Danganronpa vibe, and it was almost colorless, but it had some color. The setting was like in this mansion, almost looking like a school, it was mostly in this garden setting idk.
The main character was wearing all black, and his hair was black to, black tuxedo, black pains, yadda yadda. There were some shenanigans going on in the dream, like fights and new characters an all that, some of the characters were fully colored, like one had this beautiful long purple hair with a witch hat. But this is where I got concerned.
So it said it was episode six of this anime, idk what that was all about. But it started with that main character guy walking on a castle bridge thing idk. Until he stops at all the other character's dolls being hanged infront of him, it was outside too, it was unknown where the rope was going, he went through it and there was a new character at the end of it. And it looked different from all the characters, it was a human half dasgon that is wearing red. That guy was staring at the dolls with a smile that raises a red flag.
That dragon boy got rid of the smile and looked at the main character with a whole new expression.
Now I forgot what happened but the scene goes to that dragon boy pinned that main guy to something. Then dragon boy starts saying something to him, idk what. All I remember is that main guy saying "We cant do this, you dont even know me yet"
Yea sounds suspicious.

And the dream goes on from there.

Ack