Hm

So I slept basically all day yesterday, and had a weird dream that I remember clearly.

So it was a roblox game, I dreamt I was playing as Albert, it was like I had his voice and I was in his body while playing. And there was a friend in there, so Albert and the friend were trolling a Life in paradise server but without the greeny walls around the map. Idk.
Then my dream went to another roblox game, I am still Albert with the friend, it was like an escape game, first room was a small room, lava pouring in, and Albert/I pressed C to go through the little hole in the cage.
And a lot happened, Albert awoken a white and big dog but it wasnt a nice one, and tried many times to go down a long hallway, and get the passcode while the dog was barking and was trying to get him, it happened like 4 times maybe? Once Alberttamed the dog, but it still chased him in that long hallway
And let me tell you, the loud barks were horrifying.
And then Albert noticed a hole with a code hint, but he didnt notice and went through the hole, and then there was a little yellow walled scgool place thing, there was a space where the floor was higher and it had a slope as stairs. And then there was a door with 3 pictures on top "Choose your best friend"
And he did it 3 times, first he got it wrong, then he got it right, and the third time, I dont even know.
There was like this gap outside, leading outside the map, and I dreamt a boy turning old, have a hang glider, idk and fly off into the map,  oofing.
But then Albert watched that, he picked a friend but got distracted, and the friend said "I thought I was your friend! You will pay for this!"

And that is the end
Roblox, Friends, Dogs, blah blah

I dont even knoe

Another dream (This is a short one) I had is that I was in my bed, my eyes closed, and I kept repeating "Infinity elevator" and my dad offscreen, over heard and said "Heh, yea"

So uh
Idk what is happening