Chapter 4

AN- Hello everybody!
I just wanted to clarify something before you read this chapter... Hannah is most definitely NOT a daughter of Poseidon. I know this chapter may be a bit confusing, but pretty please just continue onto the next chapter and it will (hopefully) make sense. Xx

Tony Stark really would have preferred to spend his day sleeping.

Spending an entire day trying to find some kid who may or may not pose as a possible threat was not his cup of tea.S.H.I.E.L.D had received a tip that the boy was heading towards LA. So, at the start of the day the avengers had decided to split up into two groups and search for him that way. Natasha, Thor and capsicle had taken the west side, while he, Bruce and clint took the east.

They had been searching for over 4 hours and they all decided that they had enough for the time being, and that a huge helping of pizza would be necessary to help them continue on with this completely pointless mission.

Once they had actually started to eat their pizza, they actually realised how hungry they really were. The three of them ate in silence. All that could be heard of the three superheroes was the chewing of pizza. Tony being an extremely impulsive person, quickly got bored of this silence, and started to gaze up at the sky. Seeing nothing but clear blue skies and a few white clouds scattered in the richness of the blue sky. Tony stared too daze off, still entranced by the cloud formations that were appearing up above.

About 5 minutes had passed when clint stood up, taking Tony out of his daze.

"We need to head off and continue finding this kid, who knows what he could be doing as we speak"

Tony exaggerated a large sigh. And started to stand up, but as he did, something caught his eye.

Right above him, flying into the sky was an extremely large horde of birds squawking and making the largest rucks as they flew out of the city.

"Please, tell me you guys can see that as well" Tony said, pointing towards the birds.

"Great job Tony, you can see a flock of birds" clint said, the sarcasm dripping of his words as he patted Tony on the back mockingly.

"Haha." He glared at clint, "No, but seriously, they do not look natural"

"He has a point clint, those birds do look abnormally large" Bruce stated, smiling apologetically at clint.

Tony took out a small remote from his pocket and clicked the biggest button on it.

"I'm going to go check it out"

"And how exactly are you going to do that, run vertically up?"

"No dummy, I'm going to fly. For some one who's nickname is hawk eye, you really aren't very sharp" he tapped his head mockingly, and as if on que, Tony's suit came flying into to view, dodging and weaving through cars and pedestrians. Tony took a step away from the table and raised his arms as the parts latched themselves onto Tony's body. Just before the mask covered his face he gave a derisive wink and smile. He flexed his hands and he shot up into the sky, leaving a very mad clint and a bored Bruce behind.

As Tony flew higher, the noise of the birds became louder. Once he got close he started to slow down, so that he could check them out. They looked like ordinary ravens, except that they were about 3x the size and there beaks looked like they could tear a car to shreds. He continued to follow them for another 5 minutes, staying a reasonable way back, because he did not want to become their next meal.

Tony was about to turn around and go back and return to clint and Bruce, but he stopped in his tracks when he released what the birds were aiming for. Up ahead of them was a boy, about the age of 17, riding a black winged horse? What the actual hell! Tony squeezed his eyes together and opened them to see the boy still there on his horse. How is that even possible?!