Lovely Demon

The girls returned it and stared at their mothers graceful figure as she walked off leaving the girls alone without their mother.

"Goodbye mom" were the last words that left both of the twins's mouth as a pointless cry out for help. How they wished to have their mother hold their hand and hug them and kiss them good night.

King Endymion placed his hand on each of their shoulder until they were slapped away by the twins who stared at him with the most painful expression he's ever seen them wear.

"Dawn! Dusk" he yelled after them as they ran down the halls of the Nymphea palace together clenching their teeth so as they wouldn't cry out. Both of them were in pain. Both of them felt neglected. They knew the hidden hatred their other mother held toward them. They felt like they needed someone to blame for their heartache they have felt their whole life. They ran and ran. Ran through the palace past the guards and guests and citizens and into the huge endless forest not stopping.

Unfortunately to their knowledge, up ahead of them was a male who stood comfortably on a tree branch. The mysterious man chuckled "they're coming. Make sure that no one followed them Bluir."

"Yes Deman- niisan" his follower bowed as he went to get rid of the few guards that pursued the girls.

"Dawn and Dusk. Victims to a curse that was meant for that awful Queen and the key to ruining her" he chuckled while mainly looking at Dusk, secretly admiring her outstanding beauty.

Meanwhile Dawn and Dusk ran through the forest trying to outrun the guards, wanting to be left alone. Finally they didn't hear themselves being chased so they slowed down and decided to fly up to the top of a tree, resting on a branch "do you think Endymion will be ok" Dusk asked softly beginning to regret their little stunt.

"I'm sure he will be" Dawn replied a bit gloomy. Dusk agreed sullenly with her twin as they heard a tree branch crack and quickly stood up back to back with their scythes magically appearing in both hands.

"Woah" the mysterious man expressed holding his hand out to calm them "it's ok." His cloak covered his whole body putting Dawn and Dusk on edge, so they did not dare to lower their weapons "my name is Deman" the mysterious guy said lowering his hood, revealing his handsome features to the girls. His long pearly white hair which glistened under the sun went down to his chin and his lavender colored eyes sparkled with mischief. On his forehead was a similar moon shape mark like Neo Queen Serenity's but upside down and black. Dusk was already drawn in by this creepy stranger who raised a perfectly arched brow at him and he returned with a welcoming smile.

"Where are you from? We've never seen that symbol before" Dawn spoke with authority clear in her voice, ignoring his handsome like features.

"I'm from the Black Moon Kingdom" he responded as Dawn felt like she knew that from somewhere, but couldn't quite remember, yet. No words were spoken to ask him the obvious question of what he's doing on Nymphea grounds "I've actually come to offer you something" he spoke as they became confused "answers. Answers to questions you've asked since you were first taken from your mother, Gaia."

They both immediately glared at him knowing that no one but the Nymphea people knew and they were sworn loyals. They began to wonder if he really knew the questions they wished to find answers to, but pushed it aside assuming this is some sort of trick. "You don't know anything" Dusk answered venomously which sent shivers down his back. "Whatever you're thinking is wrong. We are perfectly happy with our mother" Dawn added backing her twin up.

"Really? So you've never once wondered who casted that curse on you and your family" he said softly as they immediately appeared next to him and Dusk's scythe was placed under his throat.