Lovely Love

The trio followed Deman through the portal together and they'd be lying if they said they weren't scared for what they were about to find out.

"Deman-niisan! You're back" a mysterious person who looked almost like him except his eyes were a darker shade of purple and his hair was shorter than Deman's.

"This is Bluir my half twin brother" Deman introduced as Bluir noticed the trio and looked surprised for an instant, but composed himself and just stood next to his brother looking at them a bit worried.

"Half twin brother" Dawn repeated, emphasizing the word half as Deman turned to look at her.

"I will explain everything to you slowly" he assured as he looked back at her and there was honesty clear in his voice so they decided not to push further.

Unknowingly, Dusk was beginning to feel a strong attraction towards something. She had the urge to look for it. She felt herself being drawn to it. The feeling only intensified as she took a few steps forward and then more. She could finally hear Deman's faint voice call out to her as she began running into the unknown.

'Where is it? What is it? I can't feel you calling me. I can feel you yearning for me.'

She turned a corner which's scene horrified her, falling back at the sight of the rotten bodies laying lifelessly on the cold marble floor. Her body turned a sickly green as she tried her best not to puke. The tugging feeling was unfortunately pulling her towards the end of that hall. So she slowly stood up and took a shaky step forward and then another her heel stepping down slowly echoed through the hall causing her to freeze. She felt as if those bodies were still alive and would move any second.

Suddenly a crack was heard and she could feel her entire body turning cold and all the color disappear from her face as she saw the foot of one of the dead bodies twitch.

'It was just the wind. It was just the wind. It was just the wind.'

Then it's entire legs bent and immediately leading her to let out a banshee scream which echoed throughout the entire palace alarming everyone in there. All the bodies suddenly had life and stood up unsteadily as she panicked and spread her wings out from its cloaking spell and immediately blasted off to the ceiling away from the scary people. She quickly flew to the end of the hall thinking that whatever feeling was pulling her would save her. At last she saw a door and busted it open and shut it right after her, letting out uncontrolled breaths as she sunk to the ground.

I want Dawn... she began to feel herself want to cry, but she tried not to as she rubbed her eyes.

She looked up to see just shelves filled with a thousand year old books around the room. But in the middle there was a podium and there lay a thick book with a vintage looking cover. That's what led me here. A book. An old dusty book... she took a step closer annoyed as it began to float alarming her.

The pages twisted and turned. Dust flew out. Her name was spelled out in blood red ink as well as Dawn's. On the next page the names went in a list.

Chaos
Queen Serenity
Gaia
Uranus
Endymion
Princess Neo Serenity
Prince Demande
Blue Saphir
Deman
Bluir
Dusk
Dawn

"Dusk" Deman yelled as he pulled her away from the books view and engulfed her in a hug reciting a spell, "concentrate on my voice. Relax into my arms. Pretend that you didn't see anything. It's too early for you."